Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

On 9/22/2021 at 2:27 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I never played needs for space using my PS4 or PC. I played it as a child back then in 2010 using a small Java phone, Lol. The car has a nitro that enables it to top up highest acceleration to get past others, but you need to be expert controlling it's direction so it won't tumble, lol. 

It's a very good racing series from EA - the games you should try are the original Most Wanted or the most recent version Need for Speed: Heat.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's a very good racing series from EA - the games you should try are the original Most Wanted or the most recent version Need for Speed: Heat.

For me, the whole Need for Speed series is my favourite. Let it be most wanted, undercover, or hear. There are similar games like Forza and GT, but Need for Speed will always remain my favourite.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Both Need for Speed Heat and Most Wanted are my favorites. Most Wanted is far more better than Heat if you ask me. 

On 9/26/2021 at 2:51 AM, Justin11 said:

I love need for speed, the cars which are picked for selection is indeed brand new and eye catching. Part of the motivating factor it's simply the quality of the cars, graphics, radar etc. 

Yeah - and you even forgot to mention how good Need for Speed's soundtrack has been lately. It's well appreciated by gamers who love the NFS franchise. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - and you even forgot to mention how good Need for Speed's soundtrack has been lately. It's well appreciated by gamers who love the NFS franchise. 

The soundtrack it's simply those fascinating epic soundtrack that goes similar to hip hop beat classic. I enjoy it when its simply beating up that way, while I'm enjoying the gameplay. 

52 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The soundtrack it's simply those fascinating epic soundtrack that goes similar to hip hop beat classic. I enjoy it when its simply beating up that way, while I'm enjoying the gameplay. 

It's actually why some of gamers who are into Need for Speed genre uses some of the soundtrack as their ringtones. 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

It also helps that some of the songs are also popular hit songs from recent years. Most people will vibe to it.

At times they mix it up with popular RnB, hip hop song beats and tracks, which makes it more fascinating for better gaming time for the player. 

On 9/29/2021 at 5:11 PM, Justin11 said:

Their are simply plenty games around, I can't my hands in all. I'll only play the ones I can play for longer periods rack up levels, and not the one I wouldn't make progress with. 

The Last Of Us series 1 & 2 is a very good genre when you look at how the survival gameplay was set up. 

34 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The Last Of Us series 1 & 2 is a very good genre when you look at how the survival gameplay was set up. 

I've seen other users here talking explicitly about the game I felt loved by the video game, I simply want to get going sooner with the game when I launch my PS4 by the month ending.