Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've seen other users here talking explicitly about the game I felt loved by the video game, I simply want to get going sooner with the game when I launch my PS4 by the month ending. 

The new month just started today, so it's till the next 30 days countdown from today, you will be getting your PS4. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The new month just started today, so it's till the next 30 days countdown from today, you will be getting your PS4. 

Sure, I'll announce it here to you when I get it bro, my savings are almost complete to meet the purchase of PS4. 

16 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, I'll announce it here to you when I get it bro, my savings are almost complete to meet the purchase of PS4. 

Yeah - it's actually something that would motivate others to get it if they are yet to get their own. 

On 10/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually something that would motivate others to get it if they are yet to get their own. 

The month is running gradually surely the time is ticking fast, I'll soon lay my hands on a new console. 

Every gamer's dream is simply having the best console for best gaming experience. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It turns out be be more interesting when we are playing offline multiplayer with our peers via combat fighting game or soccer games either FIFA or PES. 

It's true - it's more fun playing with your friends offline because at least they won't be offended by some banter.

55 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's true - it's more fun playing with your friends offline because at least they won't be offended by some banter.

Yes, they won't be offended in any way dearie. If I am playing alone via online multiplayer they'll simply feel bored and I wouldn't lime them to feel bored, I'll simply share game moments with them, provided they enjoy gaming. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, they won't be offended in any way dearie. If I am playing alone via online multiplayer they'll simply feel bored and I wouldn't lime them to feel bored, I'll simply share game moments with them, provided they enjoy gaming. 

I once got banned from Fortnite for jokingly calling someone a wimp - I can't imagine what kinda snowflake you have to be to get offended by that but all I'll say is that they definitely not ready for the world.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Some people can't really take serious banter. I have had some experience with a few people and knew right away to mind my own business. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I once got banned from Fortnite for jokingly calling someone a wimp - I can't imagine what kinda snowflake you have to be to get offended by that but all I'll say is that they definitely not ready for the world.

Maybe the game devs of fortnite doesn't like wishy washy kind of name calling in the game, that's why they slammed you. But I didn't see any wrong thing you did to say wimp, that's common in gaming. 

It has to be Grand Theft Auto for me. I've always loved the games in the series and even with some of the flaws with both GTA V and GTA Online, it's still a pretty fun game to play in your free time. I personally cannot wait until Rockstar brings out the next game in the series.