Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If you have the money to spare for the game, I implore you to get the game because it's going to shock what you will experience with the game. 

Hmm, I won't spend money on what I saw on the screen for the F&F video game. I will simply use that fund to donate to charity if I have nothing else I'm doing with it. 

Edited by Justin11

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If you have the money to spare for the game, I implore you to get the game because it's going to shock what you will experience with the game. 

I read where mentioned that he does just one game at a time. So, I'm not sure if he's going to be getting it at least not for now because he's playing another game now. 

On 10/20/2021 at 9:05 AM, Boblee said:

There are other great YouTube game reviews channels but WatchMojo explanation is more understandable to me with how good the presenter does the who thing. The guy is very good. 

That's tremendous. Their are people who are simply in to let people know what they supposed to know, and doesn't care much about views you offer. They are simply offering something worthwhile that will increase their views even more further, which is what ,'Watchmojo channel owner is all about, base on your explanation. 

32 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's tremendous. Their are people who are simply in to let people know what they supposed to know, and doesn't care much about views you offer. They are simply offering something worthwhile that will increase their views even more further, which is what ,'Watchmojo channel owner is all about, base on your explanation. 

I have been following the WatchMojo YouTube channel for as long as I can remember and I have never seen a poorly done review on any video games they pick up. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have been following the WatchMojo YouTube channel for as long as I can remember and I have never seen a poorly done review on any video games they pick up. 

That's tremendous one, that you've not been received by that YouTube channel before. I believe your positive reviews and others like you keeps them running happily, bringing the best for you guys. 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Also count in the Hitman game series as one my favorite. The stealth shooting game offers me a better shooting experience from what I enjoy in playing The Punisher. 

Hitman's a great game series although the AI does tend to be pretty stupid at times. I just like the variety of ways you can kill someone.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Hitman's a great game series although the AI does tend to be pretty stupid at times. I just like the variety of ways you can kill someone.

It's one that's very common with their game's AI. It's their coding and there is absolutely nothing one can do about them. You're right about the multiple ways to eliminate a target in the game. 

Just now, skyfire said:

Darksiders, Serious Sam, Devil May Cry and few of the Prince of Persia series games I keep on tab on. 

Prince of Persia series games and Devil May Cry are hands down spot on great series. God of War is among them great games too. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Darksiders, Serious Sam, Devil May Cry and few of the Prince of Persia series games I keep on tab on. 

Your backlog is still encouraging dearie. It's been long I played Prince of Persia DMC too. That's two options of adventure games that cross my mind. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's been a while since I played Resident Evil Village. It's one survival game that I find so intriguing. I'm surprised to not have played it for long now. 

Personally, I find all the resident evil games thrilling. I have all of them, although I'm yet to complete Resident Evil Village.