Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Find Your Toxicity-Free Teammates on Epal.gg!

Yes, we all had those games, where 2 minutes into the game and you already know it is a lost
cause, because your teammates just can’t help but rage like a 3-year-old baby.

Gaming is supposed to be fun; it is really a waste of time to be arguing with these idiots. Yet you
need to since you want to stop your support from walk down the mid lane to feed 20 times.

This is where Epal.gg comes in. Every single person on Epal.gg is ready to game and hangout,
and mostly importantly, they aren’t toxic! They will work with you in-game, they can pick
whatever character you want them to pick, they will back you up in-game, and they can even
verbally defend you when there is toxic waste in your game.

So yeah, it is very useful if you want a complete experience without any negativity.

Give it a try at www.epal.gg

One of the developments that's been a serious issue in the gaming industry is having to deal with a toxic community which we have had so much for so long now. Take a look at how toxic Fortnite community is which most people tend to walk away from as it's not a healthy community in terms of having your peace of mind. 

So, with all that being said, this community Epal ; if it offers what they quote to offer, it's definitely going to run over with lots of gamers looking for where they would have peace of mind and feel at home. 

Ps. Epal coming with an app of their own, is one sure way to making it very easy and user friendly to access the site/community. 

I went through epal official website, and app via Google play store, what I saw there, was superb. At epal you get to stream live games, play online multiplayer with other users, watch anime movies as well, get interaction with other users, relationship advice and xD. Just so many things about this epal app which is limitless indeed. I am downloading their app this moment, thank you for sharing this wonderful epal platform here. 

24 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

This concept makes a lot of sense. Kind of surprising I never saw anything like this until now.

I have actually seen something that looks similar in Twitch which I have an account already on but I would have to get into this new community "Epal" before making my call on which one is better. 

This looks like an extremely useful platform because I've had more than my fair share of toxic teammates in MMOs and even when you ignore them, it can become a very frustrating experience. COD, PUBG, Fortnite and others have some pretty toxic communities and the toxicity seems to be increasing with each passing year - it's one of the reasons I avoid certain games altogether. Even ones I like such as GTA V online is pretty toxic but Egal.gg looks like a solution to dealing with trolls (I do my fair share of trolling but at least it's not malicious), narcissists (this one is at an all time high in online gaming and being on a team with one is so infuriating) and whiny 12 year olds (this one is a major issue that nobody talks about and being on a team with one can anger even the most composed of players). 

I'm going to sign up to this as soon as possible because I'm tired of toxic idiots for teammates.

I have experienced a lot of toxic teammates in games like mobile legends, PUBG and many other multiplayer online games. A lot of those can't be muted and also system don't recognize their patterns in the game chat as of now. This looks like a good idea as it can help focus more on the game than the teammates. 

Just now, skyfire said:

I have experienced a lot of toxic teammates in games like mobile legends, PUBG and many other multiplayer online games. A lot of those can't be muted and also system don't recognize their patterns in the game chat as of now. This looks like a good idea as it can help focus more on the game than the teammates. 

Seriously - I can't really forget some of the experience that I had with being in Fortnite community which was a total shit show. I'm glad something better is up now to make up for all we have been missing. 

I am much like all others here. When I play with some random guys, most of the time it sucks and sucks very badly. They are so narcissistic and annoying. I had to quit playing online games for some time due to that very reason.

I never knew we have a community which helps to bring good/loyal gamers on the same platform. That will definitely help to enjoy the games in a more entertaining way. And I am very thankful to ePal for it. 

I have visited the website, and I was surprised to find it's not just a gaming platform. It consists of social platforms where you can create rooms, interact with other players etc. That's a quite unique concept. I am definitely going to try that out. 😊

15 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I am much like all others here. When I play with some random guys, most of the time it sucks and sucks very badly. They are so narcissistic and annoying. I had to quit playing online games for some time due to that very reason.

I never knew we have a community which helps to bring good/loyal gamers on the same platform. That will definitely help to enjoy the games in a more entertaining way. And I am very thankful to ePal for it. 

I have visited the website, and I was surprised to find it's not just a gaming platform. It consists of social platforms where you can create rooms, interact with other players etc. That's a quite unique concept. I am definitely going to try that out. 😊

There was a time when I thought that it was just teenagers that are narcissistic and annoying when it comes to those online games community but I was shocked when I found out there are adults who are still even worst than those teens.