Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Find Your Toxicity-Free Teammates on Epal.gg!

13 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I barely play online anymore, partly because there's there's so many toxic idiots online and I just don't wanna deal with them.  I'm glad to see a service that hopes to alleviate that problem.

I have about 5 good gaming buddies that really hate playing online games as a result of this situation of toxicity with gamers but I'm going to recommend Epal.gg to them. 

I've played lots online games with other gamers, interacted with them too via chats, I do keep calm and never involve in lengthy chats when it comes to challenging on being on top at the end of the exhibition contest, because I know most of the gamers are rude. 

I simply love this one, the features are amazing, I've downloaded the app via Google play store, but I never gotten time to access it, I'll be doing that later. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

Toxicity is a major issue in the gaming world right now. And let’s face it—it’s a major issue in the world in general right now. One of the reasons I created this community on VGR was to give gamers a place where they could get away from all that and build genuine, positive connections. So, E-Pal is a platform I can really get behind, since the goal is similar. I really like what they are doing there, and I hope you will take a chance to check it out.

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I went through epal official website, and app via Google play store, what I saw there, was superb. At epal you get to stream live games, play online multiplayer with other users, watch anime movies as well, get interaction with other users, relationship advice and xD. Just so many things about this epal app which is limitless indeed. I am downloading their app this moment, thank you for sharing this wonderful epal platform here. 

yep man, the dedication there is real and should be appreciated!

I used to game online a lot more often. But over the years, I’ve done it less and less. The narcissistic crap is just too much. And I don’t want to play with a lot of screaming 12-year-olds. But maybe I will give it another try with this service. It would be great to have online gaming back.

Just had a look into the site, I'm impressed that it also helps those that ate into twitch streaming and helps them to grow. I see benifits formyself then to grow on twitch myself. Not trying to advertise here, but you get my point 🙂 

I'm lucky yo have a great group of online friends that I have and on Discord, however metting more new people going to be also great and having to find more people that willing to do what I want to do other then getting told by others what I can't and can do you know. Hell, might be the frist for microsoft flight simulator 2020 on epal 😛 

Superb indeed, I've come across different gaming platform that hosts live streaming event where gamers battle themselves out via any kind of video game, but due to some hasty comments through chats made by a fellow gamer makes the feeling of playing streaming matches absurd. 

But I believe this platform called E-pal.gg is here to correct that, through it's amazing features that isn't all about streaming alone, but also brings listening to intriguing songs, streaming E-sports matches, chatting, watching favourite movies and so on. 

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Pretty cool idea actually and I'm surprised that no one has thought about it before. Might be a good idea for me to try it out with Valorant since it's like playing the lottery if you go into a public match with random people.

Glad to hear you’re thinking about trying it out with Valorant. If you do, be sure to let us all know how it goes!

I feel you on that one 🤧

I had a friends which I’m not friends with anymore that use to constantly rage at his game, It was extremely annoying even though his an adult.

glad something like this exists.

Edited by Fait

On 9/22/2021 at 6:35 PM, DC said:

Toxicity is a major issue in the gaming world right now. And let’s face it—it’s a major issue in the world in general right now. One of the reasons I created this community on VGR was to give gamers a place where they could get away from all that and build genuine, positive connections. So, E-Pal is a platform I can really get behind, since the goal is similar. I really like what they are doing there, and I hope you will take a chance to check it out.

Seriously - I can very much agree with you on this about how toxic the world is generally. I can remember one time at my previous workplace, there was a back stabbing meeting to get the manager sacked from his post and when I got to whiff of it, I had to inform him immediately. Some people are really wicked and toxic towards their fellow human beings. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I can very much agree with you on this about how toxic the world is generally. I can remember one time at my previous workplace, there was a back stabbing meeting to get the manager sacked from his post and when I got to whiff of it, I had to inform him immediately. Some people are really wicked and toxic towards their fellow human beings. 

Sounds like some of the stuff I've experienced in MMOs 😞