Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Find Your Toxicity-Free Teammates on Epal.gg!

On 9/22/2021 at 3:40 AM, Razor1911 said:

I am much like all others here. When I play with some random guys, most of the time it sucks and sucks very badly. They are so narcissistic and annoying. I had to quit playing online games for some time due to that very reason.

I never knew we have a community which helps to bring good/loyal gamers on the same platform. That will definitely help to enjoy the games in a more entertaining way. And I am very thankful to ePal for it. 

I have visited the website, and I was surprised to find it's not just a gaming platform. It consists of social platforms where you can create rooms, interact with other players etc. That's a quite unique concept. I am definitely going to try that out. 😊

Having 12 year olds screaming in your ears every second is not appealing at all and what makes it worse is when they complain to their parents. 

On 9/22/2021 at 3:58 AM, Heatman said:

There was a time when I thought that it was just teenagers that are narcissistic and annoying when it comes to those online games community but I was shocked when I found out there are adults who are still even worst than those teens. 

The ones that live in their mom's basement are the worst of the worst - even 12 year-old kids are more tolerable than those lot. I once saw a 40 year old guy talking about leaving his basement to go teabag somebody else's mother. I'm like bro act your age...

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The ones that live in their mom's basement are the worst of the worst - even 12 year-old kids are more tolerable than those lot. I once saw a 40 year old guy talking about leaving his basement to go teabag somebody else's mother. I'm like bro act your age...

I agree with this 100%. Especially since they're just kids, you know. They think being toxic and annoying is funny. You would hope that as they grow, they would learn a bit about being better and less annoying. The adults, are already adults. There's no hope for them!

I’ll have to give this shot with ranked matches in League since it’s toxic at the bottom and need the top for whatever reason.

Thanks for sharing this, crossing my fingers that I don’t find someone toxic on there like I do with other platforms!

On 9/25/2021 at 4:05 PM, Darth said:

I agree with this 100%. Especially since they're just kids, you know. They think being toxic and annoying is funny. You would hope that as they grow, they would learn a bit about being better and less annoying. The adults, are already adults. There's no hope for them!

Agreed - As adults, you have to set a better example because most kids growing up today are being raised by very irresponsible people who have no business being parents and aren't teaching them the proper way to do things.

2 hours ago, Syntax said:

I’ll have to give this shot with ranked matches in League since it’s toxic at the bottom and need the top for whatever reason.

Thanks for sharing this, crossing my fingers that I don’t find someone toxic on there like I do with other platforms!

They do have a good system of vetting people so you'll meet some pretty great people I'm sure. However, don't expect it to be perfect - there may be a slip up here and there. That's just the way it is...

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

They do have a good system of vetting people so you'll meet some pretty great people I'm sure. However, don't expect it to be perfect - there may be a slip up here and there. That's just the way it is...

Yeah - it's a fact that such situations are very obtainable but what matters most is how the project is set up. So, even when there's a slip, they can easily get right back on track. 

On 9/26/2021 at 3:32 PM, killamch89 said:

Agreed - As adults, you have to set a better example because most kids growing up today are being raised by very irresponsible people who have no business being parents and aren't teaching them the proper way to do things.

Was there ever a time this wasn’t the case? If there was, it hasn’t been in my lifetime =D

On 9/27/2021 at 9:28 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's a fact that such situations are very obtainable but what matters most is how the project is set up. So, even when there's a slip, they can easily get right back on track. 

Yes, that's what matters most, provided the project has vision, and they are responsive too. They'll surely correct any slip off when it is encountered. 

While I’m not huge into gaming, I love this concept! Toxicity can ruin even the most joyous activity. I feel that the more sites like this that are promoted, the more gamers will come out of the woodwork. I’ve talked to several people before. They just want to have a good time, playing a game, chatting with like-minded individuals. Some minor bantering, competition is healthy, however, sites that encourage bashing & badmouthing also encourage people to up & quit. There are numerous reasons why people play a game. One is to just escape reality, similar to vegging in front of the TV watching a movie. It relaxes them, gives them some social time, even boosts their morale when they were able to make it to the next level.

I’d love to help spread the word about this site. Life is too short.