Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Find Your Toxicity-Free Teammates on Epal.gg!

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I re-visited the platform, to check once more about it's features, it simply wonderful there. They got everything an app needs to poke fun with millions of epal users worldwide with varieties of features simply on the corner for the user. 

I've visited it as well and I must say, I'm quite impressed with what I've seen so far.

On 9/29/2021 at 3:35 AM, killamch89 said:

It's just that what we're seeing is some of the adults around us are acting way worse than the kids so I had to re-emphasize that point.

Seriously - I have actually been on the receiving end from an adult who should be at least 39 years old that a kid of 15 years behaved better than. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I have actually been on the receiving end from an adult who should be at least 39 years old that a kid of 15 years behaved better than. 

I've seen the same and it's an increasing trend. What I've found is that some adults of today haven't matured mentally and that's why they're so irresponsible and act like a bunch of kids.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've seen the same and it's an increasing trend. What I've found is that some adults of today haven't matured mentally and that's why they're so irresponsible and act like a bunch of kids.

Exactly - you just hit the nail on the head as it's what's really going on in the world now with adults being kids in the head. 

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, I have - I haven't logged in since Wednesday though...

Hmm, it's been a while you have visited last. I never created account yet I'll be creating account sooner to get in touch with their options that is very much enticing. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, it's been a while you have visited last. I never created account yet I'll be creating account sooner to get in touch with their options that is very much enticing. 

This is actually me to say the least. I'd like to create an account there immediately but for one reason or another, I'd like to explore the website more before doing so. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This is actually me to say the least. I'd like to create an account there immediately but for one reason or another, I'd like to explore the website more before doing so. 

Its simply best for you to choose how you want it be. You can still go through it and see if its worth your time for creating account or not. 

Edited by Justin11