Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Find Your Toxicity-Free Teammates on Epal.gg!

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is actually me to say the least. I'd like to create an account there immediately but for one reason or another, I'd like to explore the website more before doing so. 

It takes 10 minutes at most and just scroll through - that's it...

On 10/6/2021 at 6:28 PM, Justin11 said:

Lol, it doesn't take time, and again the app is user friendly and enjoyable. I've not stayed on for long but one of this days I'll spend some time on the app to see if it will make my time filled with fun that day. 

It's pretty easy to navigate - I'll say that much...

On 9/22/2021 at 1:58 AM, Heatman said:

There was a time when I thought that it was just teenagers that are narcissistic and annoying when it comes to those online games community but I was shocked when I found out there are adults who are still even worst than those teens. 

Surely that is part of where teens learn it from 😉

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's way too bizarre indeed, we should teach our children morals, set the pace for them to follow and not underwhelming when they need our awesome examples. 

The problem is some people are having kids when they themselves aren't even mature enough to guide said children properly.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

The problem is some people are having kids when they themselves aren't even mature enough to guide said children properly.

XD, its hilarious indeed, which makes them neglect their responsible since they aren't matured mentally. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Seriously, it's part of the biggest challenges most people face in such situations. You have to be able to take care of yourself before jumping into marriage and having kids. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly - it's like kids raising kids and those kids most times turn out to be irresponsible and carry on this cycle.

Laughs, that's exactly what it enthralls buddy. Such kind of parents having child's mentality always raise children lacking morals and discipline.