Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Find Your Toxicity-Free Teammates on Epal.gg!

On 10/12/2021 at 1:56 PM, StaceyPowers said:

This is it exactly. Alas, I don't think most adults ever reach maturity.

Some do but they don't wait until they reach that stage to have kids. They do it before when they still have a lot of growing up to do mentally and the childe suffers because of that.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Some do but they don't wait until they reach that stage to have kids. They do it before when they still have a lot of growing up to do mentally and the childe suffers because of that.

Preparation is everything when it comes to having kids and being able to bring them up in a way they would useful to the community. 

1 hour ago, Oblivion Knight said:

Never heard of Epal, but certainly prepared to give it a go.. Way too much toxicity out there.

Wonder if it's any good for organising "boosting" sessions for achievements/trophies? Anyone had any experience? 🤔

It could serve that purpose for multiplayer based trophies I would think. It would take finding the right members to do so, but I see no reason why that couldn't happen.

Epal is simply fabulous through it's various features that will always create fun in the gaming community, and other sections of entertainment. The last time I checked the features it pushed me downloading their app via play store, even though I never accessed it much, it's still very crucial for me to use in the future. 

On 9/21/2021 at 11:24 PM, DC said:

Yes, we all had those games, where 2 minutes into the game and you already know it is a lost
cause, because your teammates just can’t help but rage like a 3-year-old baby.

Gaming is supposed to be fun; it is really a waste of time to be arguing with these idiots. Yet you
need to since you want to stop your support from walk down the mid lane to feed 20 times.

This is where Epal.gg comes in. Every single person on Epal.gg is ready to game and hangout,
and mostly importantly, they aren’t toxic! They will work with you in-game, they can pick
whatever character you want them to pick, they will back you up in-game, and they can even
verbally defend you when there is toxic waste in your game.

So yeah, it is very useful if you want a complete experience without any negativity.

Give it a try at www.epal.gg

If most gaming community offers such, why wouldn't we have many healthy gamers today. This is a very serious positive development in the gaming world. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Preparation is everything when it comes to having kids and being able to bring them up in a way they would useful to the community. 

And it's because most western societies have neglected that which why we are seeing certain societies literally falling apart.

18 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

Never heard of Epal, but certainly prepared to give it a go.. Way too much toxicity out there.

Wonder if it's any good for organising "boosting" sessions for achievements/trophies? Anyone had any experience? 🤔

Possibly - I have only played a session with some Japanese girl in GTA online but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Just find people who play the same game as you do and organize it.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

If most gaming community offers such, why wouldn't we have many healthy gamers today. This is a very serious positive development in the gaming world. 

Seriously, if you have been in Fortnite community, you will definitely understand first hand what it means to be in a toxic gaming community. It's choking believe me. 

Gaming have grown immensely, we now have more of the gamers talking vividly around video games at the moment. And video game platforms are just popping up where we simply sign up to, and have plenty available features to make ourselves happy with fellow gamers. Epal is simply one of those platforms suitable for gaming and other form of entertainment.