Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Find Your Toxicity-Free Teammates on Epal.gg!

10 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Toxicity nearly drove me out of online gaming a few times. This looks like a solution.

It's actually driven out a lot of people from getting involved with online gaming. At least, I know not less than 5 gamers that quit as a result of this. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually driven out a lot of people from getting involved with online gaming. At least, I know not less than 5 gamers that quit as a result of this. 

Why do you think a lot of people aren't open to playing online games today? It's as a result of how toxic most of the gamers have been lately. 

On 10/13/2021 at 11:45 PM, Oblivion Knight said:

Never heard of Epal, but certainly prepared to give it a go.. Way too much toxicity out there.

Wonder if it's any good for organising "boosting" sessions for achievements/trophies? Anyone had any experience? 🤔

Wow, that is a great idea! If you try organizing something like that, please let me know!

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

People are still use to playing online games because it's still enjoyable. And not everyone is toxic, just as we have good and bad people offline. 

No one disputes the fact that people still play online games but joining such online games communities is where the challenge it ; as it's where you get to feel the toxicity that comes with the association. 

Take a look at this article on the most toxic gaming communities. 

https://www.esportsbets.com/news/toxic-gaming-communities/

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

No one disputes the fact that people still play online games but joining such online games communities is where the challenge it ; as it's where you get to feel the toxicity that comes with the association. 

Take a look at this article on the most toxic gaming communities. 

https://www.esportsbets.com/news/toxic-gaming-communities/

Thanks for the information. With what I saw in the list of toxic online gaming community, league of legends is the most toxic amongst them. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks for the information. With what I saw in the list of toxic online gaming community, league of legends is the most toxic amongst them. 

Yeah - the extent at which most people in these communities are obnoxious with the way they act towards their fellow gamers is unbelievable to me. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - the extent at which most people in these communities are obnoxious with the way they act towards their fellow gamers is unbelievable to me. 

It's quite unbelievable. I don't even know what usually cause all the ranting in the online community. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It's quite unbelievable. I don't even know what usually cause all the ranting in the online community. 

Some gamers are just mannerless with horrible attitude. It's the basis of how their toxicity begins to grow and then become extreme. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers are just mannerless with horrible attitude. It's the basis of how their toxicity begins to grow and then become extreme. 

I believe frustration of losing severally caused the toxic actions. Or simply being rude when it comes to general gatherings. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

I believe frustration of losing severally caused the toxic actions. Or simply being rude when it comes to general gatherings. 

Yeah - That's more like with how rude some of these guys are. Even with some that makes use of cheats to get by wouldn't allow others a moment of rest with their bragging. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - That's more like with how rude some of these guys are. Even with some that makes use of cheats to get by wouldn't allow others a moment of rest with their bragging. 

Hmm, that's very much pathetic that they use cheats playing games online with one another simply to defeat the other gamer by all means for bragging rights. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's very much pathetic that they use cheats playing games online with one another simply to defeat the other gamer by all means for bragging rights. 

Personally, I don't really mind when they or any other gamer makes use of cheats to play. But when they begin to lord themselves all over after playing with cheats is what I can't stand. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't really mind when they or any other gamer makes use of cheats to play. But when they begin to lord themselves all over after playing with cheats is what I can't stand. 

But to be frank cheat is suicidal, abysmal in that matter. In the gaming world it is not accepted when it comes to matches between two individuals. But it's very much dreadful that after using such cheats those men still brag about it, as if they are good playing. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

But to be frank cheat is suicidal, abysmal in that matter. In the gaming world it is not accepted when it comes to matches between two individuals. But it's very much dreadful that after using such cheats those men still brag about it, as if they are good playing. 

It's very much acceptable in games because if not, it's the game companies and their devs that would make it not to possible to make use of cheats.