Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Find Your Toxicity-Free Teammates on Epal.gg!

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's very much acceptable in games because if not, it's the game companies and their devs that would make it not to possible to make use of cheats. 

Hmm, but it doesn't make sense of you're using it with your fellow gamer, it will make it very boring cos it's one sided. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, but it doesn't make sense of you're using it with your fellow gamer, it will make it very boring cos it's one sided. 

To them it makes a very good sense. I was in talk with a gamer who makes use of it and he told me that the cheats are there for us to use, if I choose to not use it, I shouldn't condemn who decides to. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

To them it makes a very good sense. I was in talk with a gamer who makes use of it and he told me that the cheats are there for us to use, if I choose to not use it, I shouldn't condemn who decides to. 

Laughs, that means it will be cheat after cheats if you and the opposite number decide going with cheats on the game. To me, the game will just become unrealistic. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, that means it will be cheat after cheats if you and the opposite number decide going with cheats on the game. To me, the game will just become unrealistic. 

Exactly - that's what the use of cheats does to it in all honesty. I might be willing to make use of cheat to break through a very difficult phase but for the full gameplay, it's definitely not going to happen. 

Exactly - that's what the use of cheats does to it in all honesty. I might be willing to make use of cheat to break through a very difficult phase but for the full gameplay, it's definitely not going to happen. 

Okay, if you make use of chests aside from it's full gameplay then their is no problem with that. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Okay, if you make use of chests aside from it's full gameplay then their is no problem with that. 

Personally to me, it's not a big deal if playing with cheats is done that way. At least it offers a good sense of competition that way. 

Personally to me, it's not a big deal if playing with cheats is done that way. At least it offers a good sense of competition that way. 

Lol, if it's played or used during in-game, it's a very absurd one. I wouldn't take such from any fellow gamer disrupting the rhythm of the game. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why do you think a lot of people aren't open to playing online games today? It's as a result of how toxic most of the gamers have been lately. 

That's very true - the part I don't get is why is this narcissism even necessary in certain games.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's very true - the part I don't get is why is this narcissism even necessary in certain games.

I really do believe that it's something that they can't help not doing. It's part of who they are already with games or no games. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

No one disputes the fact that people still play online games but joining such online games communities is where the challenge it ; as it's where you get to feel the toxicity that comes with the association. 

Take a look at this article on the most toxic gaming communities. 

https://www.esportsbets.com/news/toxic-gaming-communities/

That's a very long list of toxic gaming communities. I wasn't surprised seeing Fortnite amongst them. I really had a very bad experience on that community that I regretted ever joining it. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really do believe that it's something that they can't help not doing. It's part of who they are already with games or no games. 

The thing with narcissism is that it has to stem from feeling they're better than others when being better than someone in a single game isn't something to be extremely proud of.

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Maybe that's one of the reasons why 🍎 and Google banned it recently in their store, because they allowed toxic gamers ruining their community. 

No - it was because they decided that Google and Apple should allow other payment processors to work on their platform without giving Apple or Google their cut. However, that has backfired spectacularly and I can't help but laugh at them.

On 10/14/2021 at 9:32 AM, Shagger said:

It could serve that purpose for multiplayer based trophies I would think. It would take finding the right members to do so, but I see no reason why that couldn't happen.

On 10/16/2021 at 8:43 PM, DC said:

Wow, that is a great idea! If you try organizing something like that, please let me know!

It'll be interesting to compare it with other websites and communities out there designed for this very purpose, if nothing else!

I might trial it sometime this week or next for trying to organise a session in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3).