Register Now
skyfire

Chumbi Valley NFT Game

On 9/29/2021 at 12:22 PM, Empire said:

Its a good concept for a game, like many others but the thing is the devs. backgrounds. Some just hype everybody and just run for the money after released. Hope they show some info for us to trust them. Most common scam hide their faces with avatars and stuffs.

Games seems to be something that most people go into for a long run, so if the games does not offer what they promised, gamers are most likely to drop it. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes as of now I don't have much money but in near future I assume I would have something worth doing in that game. 

It's definitely going to be something that's worth investing in from the looks of things on how the cryptocurrency market is going lately with BTC over $60k.

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I love NFTs, but playing games to earn NFT rewards looks tedious for me at the moment. I rather use my savings to invest in any project of myself than playing games now to earn NFT rewards. 

How could you love NFT's? They're a complete con! It's a receipt for something you don't even own. Not to mention that they are terrible for the environment

27 minutes ago, Shagger said:

How could you love NFT's? They're a complete con! It's a receipt for something you don't even own. Not to mention that they are terrible for the environment

I once read an article covering about a couple who made an NFT design, an image design, very artistic in nature, they received offer of $120,000 for their creative design. Ever since I read that news, I've been reading so many things about NFTs, I never invested in any project yet, I am still weighing up options, if it looks very cool to me, then I'll invest through binance exchange. 

That's the problem. When you buy an NFT, you are not buying a piece of art, media or copyright, it's a receipt for that piece of art, media or copyright without actually owning it. You have no rights to it. It's just another form of cryptocurrency, the only difference is it can't be redded for any form of currency or goods like crypto can, that's why they're called NFT's, or Non Fungible Tokens. People who host the NFT's get a cut of the increased value margin whenever people invest in the NFT and have thier token authenticated by the blockchain, that's why these scumbags want as many people to get in on this as possible. You will make no money on something that's difficult to even exchange for anything tangible anyway, while these asshole laugh at you on the way to the bank.

It's your life and you can do what you want, but can I please implore you not to do it.

I've gotten enough information with what you've said so far dear Mod, I might not consider it, I believe your experience is enormous when it comes to Non- Fungible - Tokens. I will stay cool and watch it like I've always did. Since it is created and always in search for good number of investors for the project to fly for the owner, who will be the sole person making huge profit when his NFT token attracts lots of investors.