Register Now
ZandraJoi

Gilmore Girls

This was a comedy/ drama series that ran for 7 seasons from 2000-2007. With a mini-series of 4 episodes detailing each season, set a decade later called Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.

It starred Lauren Graham who plays the mom Lorelai & Alexis Bledel, the teenage daughter, Rory. Lorelai was a teen mom & the storyline deals with her raising her child on her own, estranged from her family.

Debuted on The WB then moved over to The CW for the last season. The stories were good, however Lorelai left a lot to be desired in her character. She was quite immature. It still kept my attention as I liked the other characters.

What did you think about it? Who could you relate to the most?

Lorelai was actually my favorite character. She was so witty and just truly herself whether people accepted it or not which I absolutely admired. Gilmore Girls was one of my favorite shows, I still like to tune in once and a while and watch random episodes. 

On 9/26/2021 at 10:36 AM, Sharon said:

Lorelai was actually my favorite character. She was so witty and just truly herself whether people accepted it or not which I absolutely admired. Gilmore Girls was one of my favorite shows, I still like to tune in once and a while and watch random episodes. 

Where do you watch it? Do they have other WB shows available as well?