Register Now
Head_Hunter

Are you a first timer when ever a favourite game is launched?

Their is no doubt, gamers always get excited whenever new series comes alive especially on the game option they love. 

I get excited whenever EA launches new FIFA game, it gives me the feeling of experiencing new features, because EA adds new features yearly on any new FIFA soccer game.

I am the type that buys first time provided the game is on my number one priority list. FIFA is always on my number one priority list, second to, GTA, then you get resident evil, MK etc. 

Are you moved to purchase your favourite video game immediately after launch? 

images (15).jpeg

I used to be one of those gamers.. I remember camping out at my local indie shop for 2-3 days waiting for them to get their delivery of Final Fantasy VIII on the PSone. I was only a teenager at the time.. 🤣

Now I don't really feel the same affiliation for my favourite game series', and will happily wait for them to drop in price. Even then, I'm in no great rush to play them when I do eventually buy them.. Case in point, I still haven't played Final Fantasy XII yet - and have only briefly played XIII, none of the sequels.

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some games that can actually push into an immediate purchase once it's launched ; games like Call of Duty and Battlefield. But if it's FIFA games, I won't rush it. 

Which of the editions of call of duty or battlefield edition have you played during it's early launch? 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Which of the editions of call of duty or battlefield edition have you played during it's early launch? 

I had it with Call of Duty : Modern Warfare. I couldn't wait more than the very day it was launched to get it. It took me 6 months to complete it. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:36 AM, Boblee said:

I had it with Call of Duty : Modern Warfare. I couldn't wait more than the very day it was launched to get it. It took me 6 months to complete it. 

Hmm, that's good you started off from the very day it was released and took you six months completing all levels. Mine have been incomplete, I jump from video games to another just to taste many of them. I am simply waiting patiently to buy the vanguard version sooner. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, that's good you started off from the very day it was released and took you six months completing all levels. Mine have been incomplete, I jump from video games to another just to taste many of them. I am simply waiting patiently to buy the vanguard version sooner. 

As for Call of Duty Vanguard, I think that I'm going to doing the same thing I did with COD Modern Warfare if my schedule would permit me to do so as well. 

14 minutes ago, Boblee said:

As for Call of Duty Vanguard, I think that I'm going to doing the same thing I did with COD Modern Warfare if my schedule would permit me to do so as well. 

Good one, but you'll really face hectic playing time. You'll be playing video games like me, you wouldn't know the one to go for, because you'll be having surplus to choose. 

On 10/21/2021 at 6:25 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Good one, but you'll really face hectic playing time. You'll be playing video games like me, you wouldn't know the one to go for, because you'll be having surplus to choose. 

I have a big backlog already and it still doesn't stop me from getting any new game that I'm freak about. If I don't, I will be restless. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have a big backlog already and it still doesn't stop me from getting any new game that I'm freak about. If I don't, I will be restless. 

It's good to stuck your backlog with games you love which you can play anytime. I buy games when it attracts my attention, after some time too another one pops-up, that's how my backlog is piling up.