Register Now
skyfire

Evoland 2

On 9/23/2021 at 6:38 PM, skyfire said:

First game I remember posting about and it is a good RPG game. Though not sure if all people would like something like this but those who played 90s games would definitely find it good enough. Here's the trailer for the 2nd game.

It looks quite interesting and it's something that I'm very sure my 7 year old cousin living with me would fancy playing. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

It looks quite interesting and it's something that I'm very sure my 7 year old cousin living with me would fancy playing. 

haha. No idea but it seems like the game is pretty much good enough for playing regardless of how we fancy graphics. 

On 9/29/2021 at 12:14 PM, skyfire said:

haha. No idea but it seems like the game is pretty much good enough for playing regardless of how we fancy graphics. 

Yeah - it's actually that cool as much as it's meant for kids, I do believe that it's something that I can play equally. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's classic RPG so yeah modern gamers may find the game boring but it has it's own world and people who liked it.

Yeah - it looks interesting from the little observations that I have had on the game so far.