Register Now
skyfire

Genshin Impact

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Never played this one, I'll go check it out to read more about the game if I'll be downloading it or not. The trailer is somewhat cool, it has given me Insight about the android RPG asian game. 

It's not originally an Android game but is available for mobile and you literally have to buy characters which is crap. And those characters don't come cheap either...

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's not originally an Android game but is available for mobile and you literally have to buy characters which is crap. And those characters don't come cheap either...

I've played a little of the game, and as far as I can see you have to buy characters. You can stay with the standered characters.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think what @Shagger said is cool, stay with the standard characters to avoid spending unnecessarily for it's characters upgrade. Since it isn't an android compatible video game, I'm off from the game, I only have android at the moment. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

I think what @Shagger said is cool, stay with the standard characters to avoid spending unnecessarily for it's characters upgrade. Since it isn't an android compatible video game, I'm off from the game, I only have android at the moment. 

What are you talking about? It IS android compatible. You can use a single account to play the game cross-platform between mobile, consoles and PC. I know this because I have literally done exactly that.

12 minutes ago, Shagger said:

What are you talking about? It IS android compatible. You can use a single account to play the game cross-platform between mobile, consoles and PC. I know this because I have literally done exactly that.

@killamch89 wasn't sure if it is an android game, that's why I doubted if it is an android compatible game. Thanks for clearing it to me, no more question, I'm satisfied now, to go for the game and enjoy myself xD. 

Genshin impact was creating a lot of fuss over here, I was a bit interested in it because I like anime and genshin sure feels like a game with an anime look. Played it on my friends device but I never installed it on mine.

On 7/5/2022 at 7:03 AM, Clasher said:

Genshin impact was creating a lot of fuss over here, I was a bit interested in it because I like anime and genshin sure feels like a game with an anime look. Played it on my friends device but I never installed it on mine.

My brother started playing it recently after saying no to the game for a while because of the gameplay. I never got to know what later changed his mind but the most important thing is that he's enjoying the game like he never expected to. 

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

My brother started playing it recently after saying no to the game for a while because of the gameplay. I never got to know what later changed his mind but the most important thing is that he's enjoying the game like he never expected to. 

Okay, but what about , don't you play the video game as well since you are close to someone who does have you never tried to play it yourself?

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Okay, but what about , don't you play the video game as well since you are close to someone who does have you never tried to play it yourself?

I was the one that was trying to get him into playing the game for a while but he was proving stubborn which I only felt that he probably had other game's that were keeping him too occupied to look into playing Genshin Impact back then. 

Even the character main reddits are like that too, nothing but fan art and "iS ThIs GoOd EnOuGh" type posts. I tried to have a discussion on the raiden mains reddit once about how there were no consequences for anything raiden did and just how i generally disliked the inazuma story, got reported and downvoted to hell.

A couple of days ago I stumbled on this game again after such a long time, I haven't played on Android in a while but right now I have installed it on my device and would give it a try.

It's surprising to find that very many of my folks are still playing this game on Android as well.

I played a bit of Genshin Impact with a couple friends, but I got bored with it fairly quickly. It's just not the type of games I usually play, so when I got to a certain point in the game, I kinda gave up. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game by any means, it's just not my cup of tea. 

But, having a mobile version is pretty cool, but it won't bring me back to the game because I have no interest in it. Plus to me, it feels like a chore to play at times, so idk. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I played a bit of Genshin Impact with a couple friends, but I got bored with it fairly quickly. It's just not the type of games I usually play, so when I got to a certain point in the game, I kinda gave up. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad game by any means, it's just not my cup of tea. 

But, having a mobile version is pretty cool, but it won't bring me back to the game because I have no interest in it. Plus to me, it feels like a chore to play at times, so idk. 

The game wasn't the bad either and it was part of the reason why I gave it a good solid run for 4 months or so because of its high quality before I slowed down playing it. It was never a disappointing gaming experience with it. The game is quite popular on Twitter.