Register Now
skyfire

Sorcery

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah the gameplays and the walkthrough would be releasing based on the gamers who pick it up. For now this is what I found. 

Yeah - That's actually how it is at the moment, so we'd just have to wait for more clarification or more detailed trailer. 

On 10/19/2021 at 7:54 AM, skyfire said:

I think if they are into sequel and also have a storyline and some community around then it's worth going for as well. 

If the sequels are made perfectly by them, it's definitely going to impact on how most people would view the game. 

43 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I hope so. some of the time you may not like the sequels that happens for most of the games. 

If they put in more effort into making it something that gamers would love, it's definitely going to turn out to be good. 

19 hours ago, egghead said:

The game is priced $6.57 but there are no reviews on Plat store I cannot take the chance.

If there is no review, there is no reason to purchase unless you are willing to go to other sources to look for reviews on it. 

On 10/21/2021 at 11:46 AM, Heatman said:

If they put in more effort into making it something that gamers would love, it's definitely going to turn out to be good. 

Again depends, I personally feel that they do have some of the good community members that is finding it good enough.

Don't say it's a good jumping point for newcomers. What I read that the text is crazy and others says that they often do not read it anymore. Things are repetitive and empty in the game to this point. Taking away the ability to rewind was insane.

On 10/21/2021 at 11:46 AM, Heatman said:

Graphics wise I suppose, they are onto something but overall I feel that a lot needs to be said on this point.