Register Now
Head_Hunter

What feature are you expecting to see in FIFA 22?

On 10/4/2021 at 3:55 AM, killamch89 said:

The problem I have with his team is that he uses Ole as manager...There are way better coaches he could go for.

In the previous version of my team, I had to get chem for Haaland so that's why I have Ole since he is from Norway. Since then, I've been able to change the team a bit so I've gone with Viera instead for chem reasons.

image.thumb.png.25973c978c932b5fb3c99dccc03ec06a.png 

6 hours ago, Darth said:

In the previous version of my team, I had to get chem for Haaland so that's why I have Ole since he is from Norway. Since then, I've been able to change the team a bit so I've gone with Viera instead for chem reasons.

image.thumb.png.25973c978c932b5fb3c99dccc03ec06a.png 

Oh okay - that makes a lot of sense but couldn't you have gone for Zidane instead?

On 10/5/2021 at 3:49 AM, killamch89 said:

He's a very uninspiring coach and his tactics are one dimensional - even in the virtual world you won't win anything with him...

Lolz, he has spent some time in the Man UTD dugout winning nothing in reality game, even in the virtual football he'll still manage same fate of not having the drive of winning trophies. 

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Oh okay - that makes a lot of sense but couldn't you have gone for Zidane instead?

Zidane is not managing anyone in real life at the moment so he hasn't been added to the game. He would have been my first choice as the manager since it would be cool to see him in the sidelines in-game. Viera I believe is the only French rare gold manager.

10 hours ago, Darth said:

Zidane is not managing anyone in real life at the moment so he hasn't been added to the game. He would have been my first choice as the manager since it would be cool to see him in the sidelines in-game. Viera I believe is the only French rare gold manager.

Okay - I get it.

Changed my team up again since Haaland was not playing as well as I wanted. I think we've got to a point again in the game where pace matters. So I'm going for a Premier League/Bundesliga hybrid with Werner and Gabriel Jesus up front. 

On 10/7/2021 at 9:15 PM, Darth said:

Changed my team up again since Haaland was not playing as well as I wanted. I think we've got to a point again in the game where pace matters. So I'm going for a Premier League/Bundesliga hybrid with Werner and Gabriel Jesus up front. 

Werner is super fast, when you're looking for a forward with pace. You can simply drop Gabriel Jesus he is simply box to box striker. 

Yeah. Unfortunately, Jesus just wasn't working for me which might have been the 2 striker formation. So I just went with Werner up top with Sterling and in-form Sarr either side of him. Playing a lot better like this so I'm going to stick with this team.

On 10/16/2021 at 12:47 PM, Darth said:

Yeah. Unfortunately, Jesus just wasn't working for me which might have been the 2 striker formation. So I just went with Werner up top with Sterling and in-form Sarr either side of him. Playing a lot better like this so I'm going to stick with this team.

Yeah - Werner is a much better second striker than Jesus and is quicker so he's more effective at pressing.

On 10/17/2021 at 8:25 PM, Justin11 said:

Are you playing those forwards via FUT team or you're playing offline career mode? 

Ultimate Mode. I haven't played the career mode in a long, long time because it just gets boring for me. The start of it is alright but it just gets boring playing against the computer AI every time.

5 hours ago, Darth said:

Ultimate Mode. I haven't played the career mode in a long, long time because it just gets boring for me. The start of it is alright but it just gets boring playing against the computer AI every time.

When it comes to FUT, you can simply play co-op online multiplayer game with your friend staying in a different location using your well built team.