Register Now
Head_Hunter

What feature are you expecting to see in FIFA 22?

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When it comes to FUT, you can simply play co-op online multiplayer game with your friend staying in a different location using your well built team. 

Yeah, I've already done that a few times on FIFA 21 and FIFA 22. It's extremely fun to play alongside your friend and then to go up against someone in the different game modes. The only trouble is that sometimes it can be hard to play with each other when you both have different play styles.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Yeah, I've already done that a few times on FIFA 21 and FIFA 22. It's extremely fun to play alongside your friend and then to go up against someone in the different game modes. The only trouble is that sometimes it can be hard to play with each other when you both have different play styles.

Since you are aiming to win your friend in the exhibition match via FUT or offline exhibition match, then you shouldn't care about the playing style. 

11 hours ago, Darth said:

Personally, I prefer Pro Clubs as i can play a specified position and roast people on the wing.

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Since you are aiming to win your friend in the exhibition match via FUT or offline exhibition match, then you shouldn't care about the playing style. 

Sorry, I'm not too sure what you mean by exhibition match in FUT. Do you mean the squad battle games? Other than that, the rest of the games tend to be against other players from around the world so playing style is pretty important.

7 hours ago, Darth said:

Sorry, I'm not too sure what you mean by exhibition match in FUT. Do you mean the squad battle games? Other than that, the rest of the games tend to be against other players from around the world so playing style is pretty important.

You know in FUT mode via FIFA, you can simply invite a fellow gamer in the game, and you'll simply battle it via friendly match to see who is stronger.