Register Now
StaceyPowers

Rank your favorite developers/publishers

1. Capcom (DMC, RE and whole host of other great series)
  2. Square Enix (They gave us Final Fantasy and The Deus Ex series)
  3. Nintendo (They're arrogant bastards but they do make great games)
  4. Bugthesda (Yes - their games do have bugs and glitches but they're also loads of fun when modded. Elder Scrolls, Doom and Fallout)
  5. CDPR (Outside of Cyberpunk 2077 - they have been flawless with WItcher Series)

Capcom; resident evil series and others, their games are amazing they're simply doing magnificently on their own. 

Rockstar San Diego; GTA series game developers and others, they are always amazing with their game development and features. 

EA are doing better too, PES is on the slide after bad policy of a "must annual game upgrade. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Capcom; resident evil series and others, their games are amazing they're simply doing magnificently on their own. 

Rockstar San Diego; GTA series game developers and others, they are always amazing with their game development and features. 

EA are doing better too, PES is on the slide after bad policy of a "must annual game upgrade. 

Forgot about Rockstar games but Take Two interactive is the one that's stopping us from getting GTA 6.

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:
  1. Capcom (DMC, RE and whole host of other great series)
  2. Square Enix (They gave us Final Fantasy and The Deus Ex series)
  3. Nintendo (They're arrogant bastards but they do make great games)
  4. Bugthesda (Yes - their games do have bugs and glitches but they're also loads of fun when modded. Elder Scrolls, Doom and Fallout)
  5. CDPR (Outside of Cyberpunk 2077 - they have been flawless with WItcher Series)

Actually this is a pretty spot on list! I completely agree!

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's GTA 6 out? The last edition I've played is GTA 5 at the game centre earlier in 2014, it was tremendous back then. 

What I was saying is that Take Two Interactive is still milking GTA V online because it's still making them and Rockstar lots of money so they don't have any incentive to try and release GTA 6.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

What I was saying is that Take Two Interactive is still milking GTA V online because it's still making them and Rockstar lots of money so they don't have any incentive to try and release GTA 6.

Okay, I got what you're saying now dear. But seeing the latest edition would've been the best too, cos users love seeing new things every year.