Register Now
Sharon

Resident Evil: The Village

I know this is not exactly new but I haven't gotten around to playing it. I purchased it as a gift for my husband. I much rather enjoy watching him play than play on my own anyway. There is something about playing horror games solo that freaks me out. I can watch movies just fine but something happens to me psychologically when I'm playing by myself. lol I literally get nightmares sometimes!

20 minutes ago, Sharon said:

Thanks for the feedback @Justin11!  That's reassuring to hear that you're still impressed by it. We haven't been able to pop it in just quite yet but I'm definitely looking forward to it!

You're welcome, if I can lay my hands on PS4 this year, it will be one of the horror game on my list which I'll be adding to my game gallery. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

You're welcome, if I can lay my hands on PS4 this year, it will be one of the horror game on my list which I'll be adding to my game gallery. 

We no longer have a PS4 but I was able to snag a copy on sale for the Xbox One. I remember months ago seeing the trailer and made a mental note to play it once it came out. Only recently did a re-discover the title so was really excited to grab it. 

4 minutes ago, Sharon said:

We no longer have a PS4 but I was able to snag a copy on sale for the Xbox One. I remember months ago seeing the trailer and made a mental note to play it once it came out. Only recently did a re-discover the title so was really excited to grab it. 

Okay, you have Xbox one right. Xbox one runs on same frostbite engine with PS4, and the game 'Resident evil village will make sense in both of them. 

It's an extremely scary game but the story is great and although some parts of the story won't make sense to him because he's never played the previous title RE7 as well as the remakes. Those games would give your husband more context in relation to the lore. Otherwise, it's a great game.

On 9/28/2021 at 3:05 AM, killamch89 said:

It's an extremely scary game but the story is great and although some parts of the story won't make sense to him because he's never played the previous title RE7 as well as the remakes. Those games would give your husband more context in relation to the lore. Otherwise, it's a great game.

Lol, which of the husband are you talking about? Are you not one of them? Lol. Resident Evil series are always captivating not just the "Village type.