Register Now
The Blackangel

Real World Pics That Look Like Game Locations

Only need to look at the game series of GTA and BANG you will see many many locations in game that are real in life 🙂 THen again DayZ actually does a great job with that. Looks nearly identical to the real location the main map is made from. (Somewhere in Russia)

4 minutes ago, Empire said:

Only need to look at the game series of GTA and BANG you will see many many locations in game that are real in life 🙂 THen again DayZ actually does a great job with that. Looks nearly identical to the real location the main map is made from. (Somewhere in Russia)

I think that you have it misunderstood in reverse 🔀. It's not gaming location that looks like real life but rather real life location that looks like it's in a game. 

On 9/28/2021 at 1:24 PM, The Blackangel said:

I present you with the Balamb Hotel.

243245963_4327209583993845_4909964248412701995_n.jpg

This pics is charming indeed, no one who sees this real life that wouldn't stop by and look at the beautiful for a moment to satisfy his or her curiosity. Beautiful house In a beautiful environment that looks like artistic drawing. 

On 9/28/2021 at 9:28 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Check out this one, 

It's always amazing to see beautiful captivating buildings staying on top Riverside. That's innovation at the highest order. Humans are simply wonderful. 

images (18) (2).jpeg

Yeah - that looked really nice to me. I really enjoy having a house near a river or sea, the view of sun ☀ going down or coming up from it is always beautiful. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - that looked really nice to me. I really enjoy having a house near a river or sea, the view of sun ☀ going down or coming up from it is always beautiful. 

That's very beautiful moment, such beautiful moments are simply what we want in life, owning a house in the seaside, where sun penetrates to keep it bright. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's very beautiful moment, such beautiful moments are simply what we want in life, owning a house in the seaside, where sun penetrates to keep it bright. 

Yeah - it's something that I have seen in so many movies and I really felt like it's something I'd like to have for myself. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's something that I have seen in so many movies and I really felt like it's something I'd like to have for myself. 

Sure, that's one of the beautiful things of life, getting a beautiful house and game, enjoy video game at your beautiful home where you have it all, and not in a virtual way.