Register Now
ZandraJoi

Water polo

Water polo has been in the Olympics since 1900 with a women’s tournament in 2000. I’ve always thought of volleyball or basketball when I think of Water polo. I know of some who have played a version of this either as a child or adult. Tweaking the rules around as well to make it all the more fun. They didn’t take themselves too seriously but enjoyed getting a nice workout while staying cool in the pool.

What did you think of this game? Have you played it & tweaked some of the rules too?

3 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

To be completely transparent, for the longest time I thought it was cruel because of how many horses would drown in every match.

Well that would be hella cruel... and weird! 🤣

You know what DAMN YOU!  You put the idea of Water Polo with horses in my head and I can't stop giggling!

On 9/29/2021 at 6:02 PM, Crazycrab said:

You know what DAMN YOU!  You put the idea of Water Polo with horses in my head and I can't stop giggling!

Same 🤣 but in all seriousness, it is a pretty fun sport to play at pool parties and it can get pretty wild.

On 9/29/2021 at 4:02 PM, Crazycrab said:

Same. Now I picture water polo with this image in my head and I can't stop laughing. 
-- 
I have watched a bit of the olympic water polo matches years back so I know how  its player. I don't play it or watch it though. 
I tried playing water polo for a week as a kid. It was super hard and did not care enough to continue it.