Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do after you rage quit?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's the way to go mate. There is no need being awake and angry. It's better to go off and steam off the heat and get back better. 

Seriously, the time off really do me some good because I come back well refreshed and full of energy to play all over again. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, the time off really do me some good because I come back well refreshed and full of energy to play all over again. 

I know that very well from my experiences with playing Dark Souls 1 and 2. I was almost broken by the game because of how difficult it was to play. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know that very well from my experiences with playing Dark Souls 1 and 2. I was almost broken by the game because of how difficult it was to play. 

The question that I always ask myself is that should I break my console or controller, would it solve the problem and the answer is always NO. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

The question that I always ask myself is that should I break my console or controller, would it solve the problem and the answer is always NO. 

There is no way breaking your console controller is worth the stress because it's never going to change the frustration the game is given to you.

On 11/21/2021 at 2:41 PM, Heatman said:

There is no way breaking your console controller is worth the stress because it's never going to change the frustration the game is given to you.

The only thing that breaking the console controllers would do would be add extra expenses on my list. 

I know how painful it is when you aren't making progress in a particular mission, or simply failing to best your play mate in a double player contest. I know how bragging my friend can be when he is running a clean sweep exhibition matches with me via PES. That's why I train harder to wait for him to defeat him more than he does with me. Because if he runs 100% win rate, I'll spend the rest of the night angry, and I wouldn't like it. 

On 11/27/2021 at 1:36 PM, Boblee said:

The only thing that breaking the console controllers would do would be add extra expenses on my list. 

Seriously, and the rage wouldn't pay any bills for replacing the damaged controller. So, who is fooling who to have my controller damaged as a result of rage? 

On 12/3/2021 at 1:27 PM, Boblee said:

It is always very funny when you get to listen to a grown adult passing through rage quit and still end up not doing anything but get back to the game and playing like his life depends on it.

Some adults do behave like infants, some can simply cry like babies when they're losing battles to AI or simply being defeated severally by an opposite number via double player contest. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Some adults do behave like infants, some can simply cry like babies when they're losing battles to AI or simply being defeated severally by an opposite number via double player contest. 

I'd laugh and even video such a whining adult that does that because it's very shameful for an adult to keep doing that. What for? 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'd laugh and even video such a whining adult that does that because it's very shameful for an adult to keep doing that. What for? 

Did you say what for? Ain't it obvious why they would behave in such a way? They always want everything to go their way which is impossible. 

Their is no difference with what's happening in real life games from video games. In world football game during major tournaments players share tears when they lose the cup final. So, when you see gamers experiencing rage over a game that didn't go their way, unless know it's normal. But we shouldn't allow anger to penetrate our minds too hard to avoid acting mischievous.