Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a friend of mine who only played one game in a year because he doesn't really want to stress himself playing more than one game in a year.

Well, depending on how long and difficult the game is, it's probably possible that it can last one the 12 months of the year to complete it without any rush. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, depending on how long and difficult the game is, it's probably possible that it can last one the 12 months of the year to complete it without any rush. 

I have good reasons to believe that the game Dark Souls would be such kind if game that would get one to play it full 12 months or even more. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have good reasons to believe that the game Dark Souls would be such kind if game that would get one to play it full 12 months or even more. 

It took me almost two years to complete playing Dark Souls 1. I had to take more then 4 months off the game. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

It took me almost two years to complete playing Dark Souls 1. I had to take more then 4 months off the game. 

To be very honest with you, I don't doubt it that it took you almost 2 years to complete playing Dark Souls 1. I jumped right into Dark Souls 2, and didn't need anyone to tell to go back and start from 1. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, I don't doubt it that it took you almost 2 years to complete playing Dark Souls 1. I jumped right into Dark Souls 2, and didn't need anyone to tell to go back and start from 1. 

Currently I'm actually playing GTA 5 for at least four months right now and I am nearly to its completion which I'm trying to complete before this year runs out.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Currently I'm actually playing GTA 5 for at least four months right now and I am nearly to its completion which I'm trying to complete before this year runs out.

Four months of gameplay isn't really that much when it comes to what a lot of people have invested a lot of time in so many other games that they play which I believe that you are going to complete yours sooner than later.

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Four months of gameplay isn't really that much when it comes to what a lot of people have invested a lot of time in so many other games that they play which I believe that you are going to complete yours sooner than later.

Personally, I don't really bother myself much about how long it takes me to complete the game or any other games because rushing games isn't my thing. 

1 minute ago, Techno said:

This year alone, probably 100-200. Thanks to Game pass, I've been able to try out a lot of games.

100 to 200 games in a year is definitely too big for me to cover unless of course you don't necessarily complete all of them because completing 200 games in a year would mean that you play only games all day. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

100 to 200 games in a year is definitely too big for me to cover unless of course you don't necessarily complete all of them because completing 200 games in a year would mean that you play only games all day. 

I've only beaten around 23 games, keep in mind most games I play are in CoolMathGames, or on Game Pass, I don't that many AAA games, mainly just indies.

3 minutes ago, Techno said:

I've only beaten around 23 games, keep in mind most games I play are in CoolMathGames, or on Game Pass, I don't that many AAA games, mainly just indies.

CoolMathGames were a major thing for most people during the quarantine of coronavirus. One of my favorite of it was Bob the Robber. You have played it I guess? 

8 minutes ago, Techno said:

Yes, I play it during school.

I don't usually like strategic video games but Bob the Robber happens to be an exception for me. It gets you to think very well how to successfully carry out each of your tasks.