Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's how I feel towards my games over the years and it's been a good part in my set up because it affords me the time to strategically play my game. 

You should simply go by the way you've been doing, because stressing yourself up rushing the game isn't an option that should be taking, because you got no reward for it. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You should simply go by the way you've been doing, because stressing yourself up rushing the game isn't an option that should be taking, because you got no reward for it. 

It's not been too long since I started playing this game Forza Horizon 5 but it looks like something that I would like to finish soon. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:41 AM, Boblee said:

It's not been too long since I started playing this game Forza Horizon 5 but it looks like something that I would like to finish soon. 

Forza Horizon 5 is by far among the best top 5 racing games that I have ever played till date. It's even better than Need for Speed. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Forza Horizon 5 is by far among the best top 5 racing games that I have ever played till date. It's even better than Need for Speed. 

We all have our preferences when it comes to games that makes our top best 5, 10, 20 and so on. 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:10 PM, Heatman said:

If you have ever rushed any game that you can actually play in a normal way, you would understand that you really wasted your time for doing that. 

I agree with you bro for this one. I can't see myself enjoying any video game I am engaged with by rushing it. I simply stay calm and play to enjoy, without wasting my time around it. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I agree with you bro for this one. I can't see myself enjoying any video game I am engaged with by rushing it. I simply stay calms and play to enjoy, without wasting my time around it. 

It's not about how many games that you rushed and completed in a year but how many you really took time to explore very well and enjoy. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I agree with you bro for this one. I can't see myself enjoying any video game I am engaged with by rushing it. I simply stay calm and play to enjoy, without wasting my time around it. 

That's exactly the way to go with playing games at its best... 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not about how many games that you rushed and completed in a year but how many you really took time to explore very well and enjoy. 

When you don't play in a way to get everything in your game, you will live to regret it. 

On 12/14/2021 at 11:03 PM, Heatman said:

That's exactly the way to go with playing games at its best... 

When you don't play in a way to get everything in your game, you will live to regret it. 

Regrets are something that aren't to be encountered or encouraged in the life of gamers because it's going to mess up your playing flair in a way that you might quit gaming entirely. 

46 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Normally I start like 7-8 games a year if not less. But I can only finish half of it. Many games looks good attractive from the trailer and all, but when you really play you know the actual game. I have been many a times disappointed with that. 

I don't usually decide on how good a video game would be based on the game's trailer alone. The reviews on the games does a more better job. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Normally I start like 7-8 games a year if not less. But I can only finish half of it. Many games looks good attractive from the trailer and all, but when you really play you know the actual game. I have been many a times disappointed with that. 

Most gamers who's got completionist tendencies would definitely go to any extent to finish all the games they started playing in a year. 

On 12/17/2021 at 10:58 AM, Heatman said:

Most gamers who's got completionist tendencies would definitely go to any extent to finish all the games they started playing in a year. 

Well, that's actually why they have completionist tendencies to play games to the end at any cost. It's not a healthy way to play games in my opinion.. 

I've gotten some old and new games for the sake of having fun with my gaming siblings and friends during this festive period. And I've purchased the following games via my PS3:

* Diablo 3

* Fallout: New Vegas 

* WWE All Stars 

* And the Sims 3. 

* FIFA 19. 

I am hoping to add more compatible PS3 games before Christmas. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, that's actually why they have completionist tendencies to play games to the end at any cost. It's not a healthy way to play games in my opinion.. 

Some gamers who have this completionist tendencies to play games to the end don't really see anything wrong with it.