Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the games that are said to be released this year, I believe that 5 should be an average for anyone low on budget and time to play. 

The first 3 of them that are on my mind to get and play are Elden Ring, Gran Turismo 7, and God of War Ragnarok. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really can't wait to see what's going to be cooked up for us in Gran Turismo 7. Forbidden Horizon West is another one I can't wait to see and also Day Light 2.

Seriously, it's the graphics quality of Forbidden Horizon West that's really driving me crazy after watching the trailer. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's the graphics quality of Forbidden Horizon West that's really driving me crazy after watching the trailer. 

The trailer of the game Forbidden Horizon West says it all about how good the game's graphics are intensified. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The trailer of the game Forbidden Horizon West says it all about how good the game's graphics are intensified. 

I can easily understand the reason why my friend already pre ordered the game even though its release is very close already. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can easily understand the reason why my friend already pre ordered the game even though its release is very close already. 

Seriously, some video games are really worth the hype that's coming up on it and it's exactly what happens with Forbidden Horizon West. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, some video games are really worth the hype that's coming up on it and it's exactly what happens with Forbidden Horizon West. 

From the looks of it, the game is definitely going to be a good hit based on what's been speculated. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

From the looks of it, the game is definitely going to be a good hit based on what's been speculated. 

I would like to see what's going on to be gamers favorite pick between Forbidden Horizon West and God of War Ragnarok. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would like to see what's going on to be gamers favorite pick between Forbidden Horizon West and God of War Ragnarok. 

It would definitely be a tough pick for gamers to decide on which one that's going to be their favorite between the two games. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It would definitely be a tough pick for gamers to decide on which one that's going to be their favorite between the two games. 

Eventually, they are definitely going to making a decision on both of these games in the end. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I will only improve my video games for this year, if I have a new and improved gaming hardware, then have more of the time for myself and not being online almost 24 hours on average. 

It really sucks when your gaming platform is what limits your gameplay. 

On 10/2/2021 at 12:32 AM, killamch89 said:

I can but some new game captures my attention and then I totally forget about them until I find them in my list of games but then I procrastinate and it's a never-ending cycle lol.

Seriously, procrastination is one of the biggest set back when it comes to not being able to complete any games. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, procrastination is one of the biggest set back when it comes to not being able to complete any games. 

Seriously, it's one of the biggest challenges for most gamers and I try not to get into any games if I'm not ready to play. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's one of the biggest challenges for most gamers and I try not to get into any games if I'm not ready to play. 

It's why I have decided not to get into too many games this year. Once I get the few 3 or 4 games I have my eyes on, I close up.