Register Now
StaceyPowers

How many games on average do you play in a year (not necessarily finish)?

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Building mode should be removed in Fortnite Battle Royale community gaming, it is frustrating to some gamers. 

That it's frustrating to you doesn't mean it's going to be frustrating to other gamers. So, you choose what you want to play. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

That it's frustrating to you doesn't mean it's going to be frustrating to other gamers. So, you choose what you want to play. 

There was a great friend of mine that find playing Bloodborne and Dark Souls very easy but it's unnecessarily hard for me. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, their are plenty of modes and series in Fortnite for anyone to choose and keep the fun rolling. 

On 3/27/2022 at 12:02 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Minecraft have so many of editions, which one is your preferred? I love the Dungeons, and Bedrock. 

I love all of them to be very honest with you. It's why I still play more of the game today, even though I have many more to play. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I love all of them to be very honest with you. It's why I still play more of the game today, even though I have many more to play. 

Do you have time to play them all? I think it will be hectic on you with all this games you keep mentioning. I play few of them to keep away from dizziness. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know very well that its going to seem like I'm over rushing the game but I'm hell bent on having Horizon Forbidden West completed this year. 

Provided it feels good to you buddy, you should keep playing and get the game completed before the year ends for you. I am pushing too, but I can't complete it too on my end. 

On 3/29/2022 at 9:00 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Provided it feels good to you buddy, you should keep playing and get the game completed before the year ends for you. I am pushing too, but I can't complete it too on my end. 

With the release of Elden Ring, my attention shifted from Horizon Forbidden West to it. If not, I would have know the level of completion I would have been on the game. 

That means you're completely focusing on playing elden ring st the moment than any other right? I am yet to getting started with elden ring nor horizon forbidden west, maybe when I'm okay with GT 7 or my mobile gangster vegas, I can turn my attention to those two. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That means you're completely focusing on playing elden ring st the moment than any other right? I am yet to getting started with elden ring nor horizon forbidden west, maybe when I'm okay with GT 7 or my mobile gangster vegas, I can turn my attention to those two. 

Horizon Forbidden West came out before Elden Ring and it's why I started playing it first. So, when Elden Ring dropped and I got it, I couldn't stop playing it over Horizon Forbidden West. I have GT 7 as well, and it's a great racing game. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I have mastered using Bluestack software to play the game on my PC and it's been so cool. I have been missing a lot by not playing it on PC long before now.