Register Now
StaceyPowers

Are there games you would buy/play/enjoy only at a lower price?

55 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

When a game is very new I don't buy then if I'm not holding enough funds. I wait after some months, the price of the game will drop a little then I'll get it at a discounted amount. 

Same here - I usually wait for some kind of discount unless I find one on launch day which it is more common than most people know.

42 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Same here - I usually wait for some kind of discount unless I find one on launch day which it is more common than most people know.

That's okay. I'll only buy during launch day if the video game trailer caught my attention like no other. 

Usually these are games that I'm hesitant about, when I'm not sure that they are good enough to waste my time on. Currently Aliens Fireteam Elite falls into this category. I want to try it, but I'm waiting for a lower price point.

Edited by m76

13 hours ago, m76 said:

Usually these are games that I'm hesitant about, when I'm not sure that they are good enough to waste my time on. Currently Aliens Fireteam Elite falls into this category. I want to try it, but I'm waiting for a lower price point.

It's funny that I only remember about this game when someone mentions it. I heard that it's decent and I do want to check it out myself but I'm not paying the full price either.

On 10/2/2021 at 5:56 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Not in my PS4 console, because all games are kinda expensive to buy in CD ROM, unless it's via my PC where it isn't all that expensive especially when I do download .

You can just download games to your PS4 and buy the keys from Steam or other digital key selling sites.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You can just download games to your PS4 and buy the keys from Steam or other digital key selling sites.

At times that's extra hassle for me, I simply buy the CD ROM to avoid the stress of downloading big files and let's from a video game vendor. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At times that's extra hassle for me, I simply buy the CD ROM to avoid the stress of downloading big files and let's from a video game vendor. 

But buying a digital copy is much more convenient now than buying CDS or DVDs. Specially after the pandemic, I think you should also try to go digital. There are no issues like scratching of DVDs and getting corrupted. 😆

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

But buying a digital copy is much more convenient now than buying CDS or DVDs. Specially after the pandemic, I think you should also try to go digital. There are no issues like scratching of DVDs and getting corrupted. 😆

Lol 😅😅, digital is the best especially now in the pandemic. I wouldn't be doing things physical, when it comes to video game purchase. I'll embrace the hard copy digital type.