Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do if you can’t remember controls in mid-fight?

2 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

If you have a moment in the middle of a fight where you forget a control, how do you handle it? Do you just keep pushing things until you find it? Do you run away or hide until you figure it out? Do you pause and look it up?

Lol, I love pausing the game when ever I lose my guard forgetting about a particular coding or control to flee from enemy or wipe them off. The essence of pausing it it's simply going back to the drawing book to collect the answer asap and keying in. 

Smash all keys simultaneously and hope that I accidentally hit the right one. If that fails go into the controls menu and look at the key mapping.

But I consider it bad design in games when there are functions used so rarely that yo can forget the mapping for them.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Come on guys - running away is cowardly. A tactical retreat is the way to go...(I'm being sarcastic btw because both mean the same thing).

Then how are you going to conduct the tactical retreat in an RPGs?

Because at that time it's simply slim for the main character to survive. 

36 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Then how are you going to conduct the tactical retreat in an RPGs?

Because at that time it's simply slim for the main character to survive. 

Though I have not experienced such loss of mind in between a game, I would simply walk out of the battle. If I already forget the controls, then there is no meaning of playing the game further. 😆

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Though I have not experienced such loss of mind in between a game, I would simply walk out of the battle. If I already forget the controls, then there is no meaning of playing the game further. 😆

Lol, that shows we should master the best part of the game so we wouldn't be missing out when in tight corners. So we can defend ourselves and walk past the enemies in style.