Register Now
StaceyPowers

Are there any games with built-in seasons?

Some video games have dynamic and superfluous seasons, when you look at the heaven it constantly changes revolving, as you proceed in the game you can find rain dropping or snow time, autumn season too. It's seen via GTA series especially in San Andreas version of the game. I never played any other which such dynamic weather conditions but it's popular in other game options. 

On 10/1/2021 at 10:18 PM, killamch89 said:

Off the top of my head, I can remember Forza Horizon 4 having dynamic seasons and weather.

This is the one that I was going to mention as well.

I know a lot of games have implemented weather systems but none of them change scenery based on the season (summer, winter etc.). Forza Horizon 4 is the only one I'm aware of that does this. 

7 hours ago, Darth said:

This is the one that I was going to mention as well.

I know a lot of games have implemented weather systems but none of them change scenery based on the season (summer, winter etc.). Forza Horizon 4 is the only one I'm aware of that does this. 

Yeah - I'm not sure I remember any other game that does it either. I wish more would follow that example and implement it.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - I'm not sure I remember any other game that does it either. I wish more would follow that example and implement it.

Would be absolutely amazing if more games implement it. I think it will happen soon especially as developers can now take advantage of the improved technology in the Series X and the PS5.

7 hours ago, Darth said:

Would be absolutely amazing if more games implement it. I think it will happen soon especially as developers can now take advantage of the improved technology in the Series X and the PS5.

Well, that must be our only hope because PC has always had the capability to do it but most other developers never even attempted it...

On 10/4/2021 at 5:46 AM, PGen98 said:

Some Pokemon game have seasons, and games like Fable change seasons a bit.  Otherwise, I can't think of too many more that haven't already been listed!

I never really played any Pokémon editions that's why I wouldn't say anything concerning its in built seasons. I've watched its trailers, it wasn't my kind of game, but goodluck to all who love pokémons. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really played any Pokémon editions that's why I wouldn't say anything concerning its in built seasons. I've watched its trailers, it wasn't my kind of game, but goodluck to all who love pokémons. 

Totally forgot about Pokemon games but Forza is still the only one with dynamic seasons.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Totally forgot about Pokemon games but Forza is still the only one with dynamic seasons.

I've heard about forza earlier on, but I never knew that its season is dynamic either. To be frank I am not a Pokémon fan that's why I'm a novice when it comes to its games.