Register Now
Darth

Squid Game

On 10/11/2021 at 12:06 PM, AsPe said:

Well damn...I finished watching it and I'm somewhat disappointed.

The first few episodes were AMAZING. But the twist at the end was underwhelming and many things were predictable. The entire concept of the show was fantastic and unique to me, so I guess that's why I expected something bigger at the end. 

I agree , I just finished watching the show last night and I will say 99% of the show is great except for the finale specially that last scene, very very disappointing

I liked Squid Game. To me it was well written with the mystery, had a tense feel about it the whole way through didn’t answer everything obviously. Most of that’s up to the viewer to piece together in their own way. The last game where the two men fought each other with knives, what’s more confronting than that in reality. 

On 4/8/2022 at 7:08 AM, Empire said:

I liked Squid Game. To me it was well written with the mystery, had a tense feel about it the whole way through didn’t answer everything obviously. Most of that’s up to the viewer to piece together in their own way. The last game where the two men fought each other with knives, what’s more confronting than that in reality. 

I watched it as well and all that I'm going to say is I probably wouldn't have survived past the first game.

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

At this point I am just waiting for the  season two, because it feels like they have outdone themselves with the season 1 , I just can't wait to see what comes with the second season.

I agree - Season 1 was amazing  but I haven't checked out much news about season 2.

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - Season 1 was amazing  but I haven't checked out much news about season 2.

There isn't that much news about the season 2 but I know they are actually working on it and it would be released eventually.