Register Now
Darth

Squid Game

This series has taken social media by storm. Have you watched it? And if so, how have you found it?

After all the hype on Twitter. I started watching it a couple of days ago and I have to say, it's really good. I'm about to jump on the third episode so I still have a way to go before finishing it though. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've heard about it a lot over the last week and no, I haven't watched it as yet but I'll definitely check it out.

If you can, make sure to watch it as soon as possible because the spoilers on social media sites are definitely going to ruin it for you. There are a few important things, that if ruined, would make the show a lot less fun to watch.

My friend told me about it two days ago and I can't wait to watch it! I've seen a "green light, red light" meme the other day on a Call of Duty fan page and I didn't understand it at all...but it turned out it was from the show lol. 

6 hours ago, Darth said:

If you can, make sure to watch it as soon as possible because the spoilers on social media sites are definitely going to ruin it for you. There are a few important things, that if ruined, would make the show a lot less fun to watch.

Thanks for making me know mate. I don't typically read spoilers for most things though so I should be okay.

23 hours ago, AsPe said:

My friend told me about it two days ago and I can't wait to watch it! I've seen a "green light, red light" meme the other day on a Call of Duty fan page and I didn't understand it at all...but it turned out it was from the show lol. 

Yeah, I came across a few random memes from the show on social media and was extremely confused as to what they were. And then I watched the show and connected every meme to the particular scenes and it was quite funny.

6 hours ago, Darth said:

Yeah, I came across a few random memes from the show on social media and was extremely confused as to what they were. And then I watched the show and connected every meme to the particular scenes and it was quite funny.

I saw a bunch of Youtube skits about it the other day so I decided to look it up and then I found out what it was.

Well damn...I finished watching it and I'm somewhat disappointed.

The first few episodes were AMAZING. But the twist at the end was underwhelming and many things were predictable. The entire concept of the show was fantastic and unique to me, so I guess that's why I expected something bigger at the end. 

I've been hearing about this a lot lately. People seem to be really into it. I actually enjoy Korean based shows. I think the acting is quite good & I've even picked up a few Korean words. I tend to watch it in the native language with English translation.

For those who have watched other survivor shows like Survivor in the USA, how does this compare? I may check it out soon. As long as it's not overly deep.

On 10/14/2021 at 12:24 PM, DylanC said:

Trying to avoid spoilers so haven't read this thread in detail but I've seen the first three episodes and I'm loving it. Very bleak and sad but incredibly engrossing and well-written. Really awesome show!

I've also seen the first two episodes and I do quite like it as well. Some parts of it creep me out like the big doll lol.

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the last game someone should have grabbed the shoes and thrown one onto the glass and see if it broke. Assuming the shoe was heavy enough. In a YouTube video I saw about this MatPat talks about using the sides between the glass floors to move forward. 
Take a look at the YouTube video and let me know what you think.