Register Now
gamelover22

we can play these 10 games at October 2021 !!!

at October 2021 these 10 games will be released 
let's see what are these:

1) Hell Let Loose 
Platform : PS5 XSX|S October 5, 2021                        
Release Date :  PC July 27, 2021

2) Metroid Dread 
Platform : Switch
Release Date : October 8, 2021 

3) FIFA 22           
Platform : PC PS5 XSX|S PS4 XBOX ONE Switch Stadia         
Release Date : October 1, 2021

4) The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes 
Platform : PC PS5 XSX|S PS4 XBOX ONE 
Release Date : October 22, 2021

5) Mario Party Superstars 
Platform : Switch
Release Date : October 29, 2021

6) Riders Republic 
Platform : PC PS5 XSX|S PS4 XBOX ONE Stadia Luna 
Release Date : October 28, 2021

7) Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 
Platform : PC PS5 XSX|S PS4 XBOX ONE Switch 
Release Date : October 26, 2021

😎 Back 4 Blood 
Platform : PC PS5 XSX|S PS4 XBOX ONE 
Release Date : October 12, 2021

9) Age of Empires 4 
Platform : PC
Release Date : October 28, 2021

10) Far Cry 6 
Platform : PC PS5 XSX|S PS4 XBOX ONE Stadia Luna
Release Date : October 7, 2021

wanna watch the gameplay of these games? Link Removed

Edited by Shagger

16 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Some gamers refer to this month a ls "Broketober" because this is when everything seems to come out, but there isn't all that much this year.

It's sad - isn't it. That being said, I am looking forward to Far Cry 6, AOE and maybe House of Ashes.

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's sad - isn't it. That being said, I am looking forward to Far Cry 6, AOE and maybe House of Ashes.

Hell let Loose looks pretty interesting. A gritty and somewhat more realistic WW2 shooter, but it's next gen and PC only.

Edited by Crazycrab

31 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Hell let Loose looks pretty interesting. A gritty and somewhat more realistic WW2 shooter, but it's next gen and PC only.

I'll go check it out - I haven't heard much about this game as much as the others I mentioned so I didn't know anything about it.

It's just like to point something out to everyone. The opening poster of this thread was a spammer, or possible even a scammer trying to draw people into clicking on a dodgy link that I removed and then banned the user. He tried the same thing on this thread.  It's okay, the dodgy links were only up for a few minutes at most, so ultimately, no harm done. That's why I never deleted or locked the threads because with that link gone, they were no longer a threat. However, I am little concerned that people have just started posing on this thread completely oblivious to the fact that this was meant to be scam/spam post and nobody seems to able to tell difference.

So, I'll ask everyone to look out for the signs.

1. Are there links? Never clink on links unless the user is somebody who you know is a legitimate member and can be trusted.
  2. Is the user new? What other posts have they made? Check thier profile. Somebody who comes onto the forum and them immediately starts posting stuff without introducing themselves is a big red flag.
  3. Look at how a post is written. Is it generic and impersonal in nature? Take this post, the guy just posts a list of games coming out this month, that's just not how real people interact when on a gaming forum, especially when they first join.
  4. Most spammers, especially bots, don't create a profile, so a lack of a profile background or avatar is another to look out for.
  5. Look for other generic details in things like user names. Almost nobody would use an actual name on a forum like this, so look out for that as well as very unimaginative screennames like our friend "gamerlover22" here.

I know this may be a bit of an overreaction on my part, but  people interacting with threads like this as if they're totally normal is something happens a worrying large amount of times VGR and it leaves me a little concerned that people are going to get caught out. Please be safe and report a post if it looks wrong.

Edited by Shagger

8 hours ago, Shagger said:

It's just like to point something out to everyone. The opening poster of this thread was a spammer, or possible even a scammer trying to draw people into clicking on a dodgy link that I removed and then banned the user. He tried the same thing on this thread.  It's okay, the dodgy links were only up for a few minutes at most, so ultimately, no harm done. That's why I never deleted or locked the threads because with that link gone, they were no longer a threat. However, I am little concerned that people have just started posing on this thread completely oblivious to the fact that this was meant to be scam/spam post and nobody seems to able to tell difference.

So, I'll ask everyone to look out for the signs.

1. Are there links? Never clink on links unless the user is somebody who you know is a legitimate member and can be trusted.
  2. Is the user new? What other posts have they made? Check thier profile. Somebody who comes onto the forum and them immediately starts posting stuff without introducing themselves is a big red flag.
  3. Look at how a post is written. Is it generic and impersonal in nature? Take this post, the guy just posts a list of games coming out this month, that's just not how real people interact when on a gaming forum, especially when they first join.
  4. Most spammers, especially bots, don't create a profile, so a lack of a profile background or avatar is another to look out for.
  5. Look for other generic details in things like user names. Almost nobody would use an actual name on a forum like this, so look out for that as well as very unimaginative screennames like our friend "gamerlover22" here.

I know this may be a bit of an overreaction on my part, but  people interacting with threads like this as if they're totally normal is something happens a worrying large amount of times VGR and it leaves me a little concerned that people are going to get caught out. Please be safe and report a post if it looks wrong.

I don't believe you were overreacting - sometimes you have to take preventative measures to stop a potential problem before it escalates. Having said that, I don't really click on links and If I'm tempted to, I simply copy the link and use one of the various phishing detector sites online to verify the validity of the link. That way I can keep myself safe.

On 10/3/2021 at 8:52 AM, gamelover22 said:

Hell Let Loose 

Own it and already have over 50 years game time on PC  🙂  

😎 Back 4 Blood 

I had the beta trial for a week or so 😉 No idea if I really want to get int othe game at this point of time. 

Age of Empires 4 

HELL YEAH, But not going to pay god dam£50 for that game. I'm sorry but the price is so deap.