Register Now
The Blackangel

Will Be Gone

I’m starting to wonder if I got any kind of deal. There’s nothing but radio silence on their end. Two days before we fly out and I can’t get a fucking thing. Does no one on this god damn planet have the slightest shred of fucking integrity?

I’m so tensed up that I’m about to puke. What the hell is wrong with people? Shit like this makes me fucking hate people even more. I’m ready to burn the whole god damn planet down. I know how to make napalm, and I WILL use it.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I’m starting to wonder if I got any kind of deal. There’s nothing but radio silence on their end. Two days before we fly out and I can’t get a fucking thing. Does no one on this god damn planet have the slightest shred of fucking integrity?

I’m so tensed up that I’m about to puke. What the hell is wrong with people? Shit like this makes me fucking hate people even more. I’m ready to burn the whole god damn planet down. I know how to make napalm, and I WILL use it.

Give it till tomorrow and hopefully they respond. They might be trying to get all the papers in order before talking to you. It's shitty, but people are weird like that. If not tomorrow, then most likely they are bailing on the sell. Do they know you have plans to fly there? They need to man up and be direct. 

28 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Give it till tomorrow and hopefully they respond. They might be trying to get all the papers in order before talking to you. It's shitty, but people are weird like that. If not tomorrow, then most likely they are bailing on the sell. Do they know you have plans to fly there? They need to man up and be direct. 

You may be right but in all likeliness, they should've had most of the paperwork in place before they even planned to get it sold.

24 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

They called. I’ll spare you the details, but we’re heading out there this weekend.

Hopefully.

We want a shot of your new ride in the flesh. I hope you bring an appropriate soundtrack with you on the road trip. Do me a favour, bring some Sabaton.

They called. I’ll spare you the details, but we’re heading out there this weekend.

Hopefully.

That's great to hear...We want videos of insane pulls and police chases and other stuff as @Shagger said. I'm playing about the police chase part but at least do some pulls for us.

9 hours ago, Shagger said:

We want a shot of your new ride in the flesh. I hope you bring an appropriate soundtrack with you on the road trip. Do me a favour, bring some Sabaton.

No, as much as I love Sabaton, Swedish power metal doesn't suit an American muscle car.  It's got to be 80's hard rock music, like Twisted Sister or Mötley Crüe.

19 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

No, as much as I love Sabaton, Swedish power metal doesn't suit an American muscle car.  It's got to be 80's hard rock music, like Twisted Sister or Mötley Crüe.

Personally, I'd go with Guns n Roses - Sweet Chile O' mine:

We got home at about midnight last  night. I’m still worn the hell out. It will be a bit before I’m back at my normal pace. Driving from northern Indiana to mid Missouri in one shot wore my ass out. When I get the strength back, I’ll post some pics. I won’t show my face, because I don’t want it online. But until then, you just have to enjoy the pics already posted.

There are a few things that have to be fixed before it will pass inspection, but they’re nothing big. Tail light, horn, seat belt, etc. I’m going to have the A/C checked out because it doesn’t work. I had to have my window down while doing 70 down the damn interstate. If I hadn’t had so much shit with me, I would have just popped the tops off instead. For those who don’t know what that means, the car is a T-top (google it).

We got home at about midnight last  night. I’m still worn the hell out. It will be a bit before I’m back at my normal pace. Driving from northern Indiana to mid Missouri in one shot wore my ass out. When I get the strength back, I’ll post some pics. I won’t show my face, because I don’t want it online. But until then, you just have to enjoy the pics already posted.

There are a few things that have to be fixed before it will pass inspection, but they’re nothing big. Tail light, horn, seat belt, etc. I’m going to have the A/C checked out because it doesn’t work. I had to have my window down while doing 70 down the damn interstate. If I hadn’t had so much shit with me, I would have just popped the tops off instead. For those who don’t know what that means, the car is a T-top (google it).

Glad you made it home without it breaking down or anything like that.

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Those all seem like minor issues. I don't have ac in my vehicle and I live in hell's inferno. Those rats keep chewing it up. Have them look at it real good when you take it in. The investment in that vehicle is worth it. 

Yeah, none of it is a major issue. I just want the AC/heat checked out because when I tried to put the AC on, it just blew hot air. Thus, my window was down the whole way home. But I have gotten too modernized. I've gotten so used to cars having a single key that functions as both a door and ignition key, that I forgot that older GM vehicles had a separate door and ignition key and forgot to ask for the door key when I bought the car. All I have at the moment is the ignition keys. So I'm gonna have to use my slim jim to get the door open in order to drive it to the shop. But the guys there are really good, so I know they could put in new key locks for the doors for me. I'm not sure what that would cost, but I know they can do it.

My girl however, is pissed at me though. She wants to take it to work when it's all licensed and good to go, but NOBODY DRIVES MY BABY BUT ME.

Edited by The Blackangel

Yeah, none of it is a major issue. I just want the AC/heat checked out because when I tried to put the AC on, it just blew hot air. Thus, my window was down the whole way home. But I have gotten too modernized. I've gotten so used to cars having a single key that functions as both a door and ignition key, that I forgot that older GM vehicles had a separate door and ignition key and forgot to ask for the door key when I bought the car. All I have at the moment is the ignition keys. So I'm gonna have to use my slim jim to get the door open in order to drive it to the shop. But the guys there are really good, so I know they could put in new key locks for the doors for me. I'm not sure what that would cost, but I know they can do it.

My girl however, is pissed at me though. She wants to take it to work when it's all licensed and good to go, but NOBODY DRIVES MY BABY BUT ME.

Separate key for the door? Man, times have changed. I can picture you now at the store jimmying the door. Chirp chirp goes the popo lol. I think the lock and the ac is gonna run over $500. Are you going to a dealership or different shop, cause that will have an impact on price too. 

You gotta put your foot down and only drive it yourself. That will save any heartache. 

15 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Separate key for the door? Man, times have changed. I can picture you now at the store jimmying the door. Chirp chirp goes the popo lol. I think the lock and the ac is gonna run over $500. Are you going to a dealership or different shop, cause that will have an impact on price too. 

You gotta put your foot down and only drive it yourself. That will save any heartache. 

I know a guy who's a family friend that runs a shop here in town that specializes in classic cars, motorcycles, and ATV's. They will cut me a good deal since they're friends. His wife is also who I go to to get waxed. So it shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. I don't expect it to be free or anything like that, but either way, I'll pay what they charge.