Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Work In A Group Or Work Alone?

On 4/25/2022 at 6:56 PM, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that there is no harm in asking for help or assistance when it's gets choked for me, I do that whenever I get stuck with my work. 

xD, I got the message you passed . that's how it should be, no one is an island, we learn from one another. But still I wouldn't work with empty people. 

It basically depends on the task at hand, if I can conveniently do it all be I wouldn't bother asking anyone to join me, but there are some tasks you just can complete alone and if you try to do it alone you might just end up over working yourself, so I would rather have some extra hands to help out.

On 4/27/2022 at 2:43 AM, Justin11 said:

xD, I got the message you passed . that's how it should be, no one is an island, we learn from one another. But still I wouldn't work with empty people. 

It's just like when you start a new job, you will definitely need the assistance of older workers in the company to help you adjust to the new job environment and carry out your job effectively and efficiently. 

On 6/28/2022 at 12:08 AM, Justin11 said:

I love group working, provided their is right chemistry, understanding, I wouldn't reject such kind of job. I will only deny working with group and choose working alone when majority of my coworkers are toxic. 

Understanding is key, if there is no understanding among the people you are working with then you wouldn't be able to achieve much it would even be more better you do the task alone.

7 hours ago, Clasher said:

Understanding is key, if there is no understanding among the people you are working with then you wouldn't be able to achieve much it would even be more better you do the task alone.

Sure, understanding is of utmost priority. When I'm facing headache due to confusion from those I'm working with, I'll choose to work alone, and achieve it slow and steady. 

On 6/27/2022 at 6:08 PM, Justin11 said:

I love group working, provided their is right chemistry, understanding, I wouldn't reject such kind of job. I will only deny working with group and choose working alone when majority of my coworkers are toxic. 

That's how I approach it as well - I tend to stay as far as possible from toxic people because they bring nothing positive to your life or what you're trying to achieve and most times, they don't bring anything but drama to the workplace as well.

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, understanding is of utmost priority. When I'm facing headache due to confusion from those I'm working with, I'll choose to work alone, and achieve it slow and steady. 

Headaches aren't friendly at all. Lol

I rather work alone than been on pain relieving medications because I am trying to work with a particular group of people.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's how I approach it as well - I tend to stay as far as possible from toxic people because they bring nothing positive to your life or what you're trying to achieve and most times, they don't bring anything but drama to the workplace as well.

Sure bro, and no need sticking around with such kind of people to avoid being derailed. Ever since 2020 started, I've been alone, I work alone and not merging with people who wouldn't bring value to my life. 

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

Headaches aren't friendly at all. Lol

I rather work alone than been on pain relieving medications because I am trying to work with a particular group of people.

I wouldn't take headache tabs due to the heat I got from people I call co-workers. I rather stay mute than sharing conversation with such kind of people.