Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Be Locked In an Amusement Park Or Library?

For me, it depends on the kinds of books in the library. If it's nothing but literature, I'd definitely take the Amusement Park but if it's books on how to build a business and build wealth, I'll take the library any day. Which would you choose and why?

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Library. It's quiet, and relaxed. Also I'm not able to ride the rides. They're almost all roller coasters, and with my fear of heights, I just can't get on them.

That's a valid point actually - Libraries are the best place to get some sleep without being disturbed.

9 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

Since I've gotten older, I'm not into amusement parks nor their rides & features anymore. I do however read a lot so I'd pick the library. You can literally get lost in the worlds of those books. It is an introvert's dream 🙂

For me, it depends on the content in the books - if it's just a bunch of generic literature, I don't want to read it. I like to learn something new or at least gain a new perspective on something I already knew when reading books and if I'm not getting that, I don't need to be in the library...unless I need to take a nap.