Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Have Your First Child When You Are 18 Or 40?

I'd choose age 40 because by then my life would be far more stable and I'd be mature enough to raise a child. Even though I was pretty mature at 18, having a kid at that age when I'm still trying to figure out elements of my life wouldn't benefit me or my child and he'd probably go through the same rough upbringing that I went through. What's your choice? Let's discuss.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I never wanted kids, regardless of the age. I've always felt that I'm not mentally mature enough to take on a responsibility of that magnitude. I know there's no way I could take care of a child. So the kindest thing I could ever do for a kid is not have one.

I wish there were more people who were like you. We wouldn't have so many kids being abused, mistreated and neglected because their parents weren't very responsible.

I'm those people who loves to be around girls or look at good looking girls, then again who doesn't if you are an male. But I rather be single and childless, Able to be free to what I want to do and no one around me to tell me what to do or in my case worrying about how I can afford to live and look after. I do not have responsibility to even look after myself.  

I love kids, and I'll definitely have them, not just one but many lol. But such will come when I'm mentally ready, financial stable. I wouldn't bring anyone out to this world to come suffer like me who doesn't have a good sleep just to make sure i survive this dreaded present situation. 

Having a child at the age of 18 sounds nice no matter how you look at it, but it's not something that one can be able to take care of at such stage or age and 40 is definitely too old to start. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

As a man, age doesn't count, I'll have my first child when the time comes, even if it comes when I'm 100, I wouldn't be bothered. 

That is a bit misogynistic. You may be able to produce sperm for you're entire life, but it's only possible for a woman to bear a child (at least safely) for 20 years or so of her life. If you have ambitions of being a father, don't expect it to be an easy option in your 50's. Woman have other options other than you're 100 year old saggy sack even today.

Take it from me, be what a woman wants, rather than what you want a woman to want from you.

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

That is a bit misogynistic. You may be able to produce sperm for you're entire life, but it's only possible for a woman to bear a child (at least safely) for 20 years or so of her life. If you have ambitions of being a father, don't expect it to be an easy option in your 50's. Woman have other options other than you're 100 year old saggy sack even today.

Take it from me, be what a woman wants, rather than what you want a woman to want from you.

That's good advice, however, it doesn't always work that way. I gave everything to a woman once. She was mormon and we were engaged to be married. I always reached across the aisle for her, but she never gave back. I went to church with her. I was even baptized mormon. She ended up letting the church control everything. 

Not only that, she was vegetarian and I also became vegetarian for 3 years. Now, I believe just be who you are and find someone who accepts it. But in relationships, always remember that both should show effort and reach across the aisle before walking it or else a person can be stuck in a contract of marriage they find misery in. 

I've changed a lot and I'm grateful for her wisdom. Part of why I'm political is because she has opened my mind. That is something I will always love her for. But I had to let her go because religion divided us. We shouldn't always let a woman change us. And women shouldn't always feel the need to change someone else. Discuss differences first and be open about it. If push comes to shove, then move on. 

I completely respect where you are coming from, but in that experience I now believe it is a requirement to meet halfway. Gaming is a huge part of my life now. So any significant other has to enjoy gaming. That is the sexiest thing in a woman now. I will never give up gaming for someone. If people are in relationships that game together, that is an awesome thing to bond with. And I'm sure more and more relationships will find a special bonding while gaming instead of movies. 

As far as child bearing, the rate of birth defects increases in a woman when it's too early as well as when she ages, so I completely agree with you. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

As a man, age doesn't count, I'll have my first child when the time comes, even if it comes when I'm 100, I wouldn't be bothered. 

Yes, you can have your child when you want it but the problem would be not having the energy to take care of them when you are too old to do so. 

On 5/14/2022 at 3:09 AM, Shagger said:

xD, I got your points, I've adhered to some of your points, when it comes to men, their sperm count never ceases, but it isn't as effective during old age. Don't mind me, I was just insane when I said I'm not bothered to reach 100 before going into marriage and having kids. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, I got your points, I've adhered to some of your points, when it comes to men, their sperm count never ceases, but it isn't as effective during old age. Don't mind me, I was just insane when I said I'm not bothered to reach 100 before going into marriage and having kids. 

I do saw that being 100 years part as a joke because you wouldn't even have the energy to be making babies at the time and that's even if you managed to get to 100 years of age. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do saw that being 100 years part as a joke because you wouldn't even have the energy to be making babies at the time and that's even if you managed to get to 100 years of age. 

By the grace I'll get to 100, I'm closing in on the age, xD, I believe I can be fit by then too to reproduce, someone in my locality who was 80 did it and he fertilized the womb and got a baby at that age. 

On 5/13/2022 at 9:09 PM, Shagger said:

Tell that to my Uncle who is 84 and just got another woman pregnant. I don't even have one kid and this guy has been getting women pregnant since he was 19.