Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Have Your First Child When You Are 18 Or 40?

It's a stories life indeed, you've had to clock 40, it doesn't matter if you have children or not, provided you're enjoying your time. I wouldn't be so entangled with children, 1-2 is okay for me when I think is right for me to have them. 

On 6/1/2022 at 4:32 PM, NightmareFarm said:

Definitely 40. I don't want to have kids but if I did, i'd want to at least live the better part of my life first.

40 is a little bit old but it's better than having a kid at the age of 18 especially for a guy. A lady with a kid at 18 is something that I have seen several times. I have seen a lot ladies that married at the age of 18 and started having kids. 

20 minutes ago, Heatman said:

40 is a little bit old but it's better than having a kid at the age of 18 especially for a guy. A lady with a kid at 18 is something that I have seen several times. I have seen a lot ladies that married at the age of 18 and started having kids. 

If I was a woman then i'd have kids at 18 for health reasons 

58 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

If I was a woman then i'd have kids at 18 for health reasons 

Yeah, that's totally different with them. It's better they had their kids early enough to avoid health complications like fibroid. It's a messed up health issue for all ladies. 

My dad was in his 40's when I was born. Didn't get to do much with him growing up due to age and health issues. I always said at a young age I wanted to be a dad by the time I'm 25, even as a teenager I would say that and I was actually 25 when my son was born! Couldn't believe it.

On 6/6/2022 at 6:37 AM, Terry94 said:

My dad was in his 40's when I was born. Didn't get to do much with him growing up due to age and health issues. I always said at a young age I wanted to be a dad by the time I'm 25, even as a teenager I would say that and I was actually 25 when my son was born! Couldn't believe it.

I'm in my 30s and I still don't have a kid as yet but once I'm financially stable enough to support one. Then I'll discuss it with my partner.

19 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm in my 30s and I still don't have a kid as yet but once I'm financially stable enough to support one. Then I'll discuss it with my partner.

Smart choice mate. All the best. Being a parent is the best thing in the world.

On 6/7/2022 at 7:37 PM, killamch89 said:

This is something that a lot of people need to put into consideration before getting married and talk more of having kids. It's should also be considered before getting a pet too. 

On 6/6/2022 at 12:37 PM, Terry94 said:

My dad was well above 40 when he had me as his first child, before I got to ten years old my dad was almost clocking 60 the age distance made it difficult for him to engage in some activities I really enjoy doing with me like travelling, hiking, he does sometime but not as often.

Growing up it has been my desire to have my first child in my 20's atleast at 27 would be fine . I love children and I would want to be able to spend quality time bonding with my kids.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I wouldn't want to have my first child at 18 or 40 either, been that one is too young and other feels too advanced for me. 27 till about 30 is a good time to have my first child.

Those guys that have kids at the age of 18 are waywards in my eyes, there's nothing anyone would say for me to think otherwise. How can one have a child at the age of 18? How can you be able to take care of the child very well? I was still a virgin at 18. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Those guys that have kids at the age of 18 are waywards in my eyes, there's nothing anyone would say for me to think otherwise. How can one have a child at the age of 18? How can you be able to take care of the child very well? I was still a virgin at 18. 

I can't actually judge anyone been than every one has a reason and some of these teenage didn't believe they would become pregnant or get a girl pregnant at that age, it is even better they make the decision to keep the child than doing other things to get rid of it.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I can't actually judge anyone been than every one has a reason and some of these teenage didn't believe they would become pregnant or get a girl pregnant at that age, it is even better they make the decision to keep the child than doing other things to get rid of it.

Why are you having sex at the age of 18? What for and even at that it's an unprotected sex?

It's something that I can't bring myself to understand. I'm definitely judging such person. 

If I know I don't want a baby at that age, definitely I wouldn't go raw, I'll protect myself to avoid any issues of 'had I know. Before I go I to child bearing, I need to be psychologically, financially, And spiritually prepared for that.