Register Now
The Blackangel

This is bullshit

Well my day is fucked. Apparently my girl didn’t pay the city bill last month, so our fucking power got shut off about ten minutes ago. We’re also having plumbing problems so we’re for all intents and purposes fucking Amish.

I am so far beyond pissed off right now that I just want to hurt someone. I want to inflict pain and damage upon a person. It doesn’t matter if I know them or not.

I’ll leave them a $20 and a note telling “them thanks for the help.”

That's the balance of life. Whenever you are happy about something, right around the corner something else happens to bring you back down. We aren't allowed to be too happy. That would just throw the whole planet off balance. Happiness is a sin. We have to feed the gods by giving in to anger. That is their fuel, their entertainment. That is what we are made for. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Its always hard to live a stress free life, or staying off troubles even when we've avoided it, it will still find its way to hurt us. That's simply agony of life, which shows we are living in an imperfect world. 

It's one of those things in life - it's a constant struggle and despair is always around the corner.

On 10/5/2021 at 4:34 PM, The Blackangel said:

Well my day is fucked. Apparently my girl didn’t pay the city bill last month, so our fucking power got shut off about ten minutes ago. We’re also having plumbing problems so we’re for all intents and purposes fucking Amish.

I am so far beyond pissed off right now that I just want to hurt someone. I want to inflict pain and damage upon a person. It doesn’t matter if I know them or not.

I’ll leave them a $20 and a note telling “them thanks for the help.”

America...

Don't worry, there are better days.