Register Now
StaceyPowers

Would you want to stream for a living?

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At the moment No, because I don't have the necessary ingredients to be a success starting up my own streaming career. But if I am hired I'll be easing to make a career there and not starting on my own and building the team from scratch. 

Yeah, it's best for most people to make a gradual transition into streaming as it's very time-consuming.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, it's best for most people to make a gradual transition into streaming as it's very time-consuming.

Its time consuming indeed, but I don't mind getting into it provided I am hired as a streamer to represent and get paid for it. 

Imagine a job where you have to pretend to be in a good mood all the time, and you can't really take any time off, because the algorithm will punish you. And in the time when you are not streaming, you are preparing for your next stream.

I do stream on twitch, not for making money, rather then for the sake of why not do it 🙂 I mean you can play games all day by yourself or play games all day and stream and talk with your people 😉 

On that note, it's not going to make you that much anyway, meaning you still need a real job to keep your income coming in 🙂 

16 minutes ago, Empire said:

I do stream on twitch, not for making money, rather then for the sake of why not do it 🙂 I mean you can play games all day by yourself or play games all day and stream and talk with your people 😉 

On that note, it's not going to make you that much anyway, meaning you still need a real job to keep your income coming in 🙂 

How much does a professional twitch streamer earn on average every month streaming his or her favourite video game? 

Having seen some of the money that the big Twitch streamers are making, I would love to do it. I'm sure it gets boring for them having to play games every single day as a job but for the money that they are making, it would be worth it. The only issue, is of course, that it's not exactly easy to become one of the those streamers at the top

7 hours ago, Darth said:

Having seen some of the money that the big Twitch streamers are making, I would love to do it. I'm sure it gets boring for them having to play games every single day as a job but for the money that they are making, it would be worth it. The only issue, is of course, that it's not exactly easy to become one of the those streamers at the top

If its something income generating which can enable me make decent amount of money, taking care of my primary needs, I wouldn't mind I'll go into it. 

On 10/11/2021 at 12:41 PM, Justin11 said:

How much does a professional twitch streamer earn on average every month streaming his or her favourite video game? 

You have to be very big to earn enought money to say that you can go full streamer mode. Having over 2000 subs and countless bits being dropped a month. Even if you have 600 subs a month, that's still $1,250.00 - then again twitch takes there cut. 

13 hours ago, Empire said:

You have to be very big to earn enought money to say that you can go full streamer mode. Having over 2000 subs and countless bits being dropped a month. Even if you have 600 subs a month, that's still $1,250.00 - then again twitch takes there cut. 

@Empire $1,250 is enough to earn an average person here a decent living with such sum of money. If I can earn around $1,000 a month after twitch made their own deductions then it means I've found a meaningful job in that manner.