Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games are best to play when you only have a short time for a session?

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Dead Cells is perfect pick up and play game that can be played in 20-30 minute bursts. But PC games are hard to pick, DayZ can be done, yet loading times and server restarts delays it mostly.

I've watched dead cells trailer on YouTube before, but I never experienced playing it. Do you think you can use just 20-30 to enjoy such a game that's superfluous? 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

but I never experienced playing it. Do you think you can use just 20-30 to enjoy such a game that's superfluous? 

Depends really, each person plays how they wanted to play. But yeah, It's enjoyable game even at low 20

9 minutes ago, Empire said:

Depends really, each person plays how they wanted to play. But yeah, It's enjoyable game even at low 20

Lol, that's wonderful. I am certain now that 20 minutes us enough for one to enjoy his or her favourite games. 

Games without commitment. That you can quit at any time without loosing any progress. Best if there is no progression in the game at all. When I had limited time that I needed to waste my goto game was rigs of rods, nowadays I just watch a youtube video roughly the length of time I need to waste.

On 10/7/2021 at 1:38 AM, PGen98 said:

Yeah, agreed, FIFA, other sports games, quick match games like Destiny or doing a level or two in Captain Toad Treasure Tracker!  All good for short sessions!

Also there's knockout city by EA and maybe CS:GO as well. You can always get a quick deathmatch in.