Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games are best to play when you only have a short time for a session?

22 hours ago, Family sedan said:

That's only if I'm in a hurry.  Usually I'll play with the full twelve minute quarters.

That's why I can't get into gaming when I am in a hurry. I'll only play when I am simply free cos being in a hurry will make me crash down in the video game. 

9 hours ago, Syntax said:

Racing games, some MOBAs are really quick, possibly an RPG or something with a window you can pause it on.

I can simply satisfy urge via racing games when I have short period of time to do that. I can spend just 15 minutes completing an MGP race. 

On 10/6/2021 at 7:48 PM, StaceyPowers said:

If you only have 10-20 minutes to game, what games are best for sessions that short?

Football games will definitely be the best bet for such period of game play time. At least one match would be concluded within 10 to 20 minutes. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't use short term interval to enjoy my time playing soccer games. When I want to play EA FIFA game, I settle for hours to enjoy my player career mode. 

Apart from playing FIFA games in any way, what other games can you play when you have only 10 to 20 minutes of time to spare...?

On 10/20/2021 at 8:29 AM, Boblee said:

Apart from playing FIFA games in any way, what other games can you play when you have only 10 to 20 minutes of time to spare...?

I can enjoy F1 games. That's another sports game I love, just behind FIFA in the list of games I love. Another is, GTA Vs, or S.A, just to have some shooting range with police. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can simply use 10 mins to complete a single race at MGP or F1 racing games, and achieve satisfaction within such short period of time. 

Racing games can be a very good game option to make use of and kill off short time. You would easily complete a race session in 10 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Racing games can be a very good game option to make use of and kill off short time. You would easily complete a race session in 10 minutes. 

That's what I do since I am having low amount of time for video games. I simply spend 10-20 having fun around racing games installed on my PS3. 

On 10/13/2021 at 3:17 AM, Syntax said:

Racing games, some MOBAs are really quick, possibly an RPG or something with a window you can pause it on.

Spot on with racing games like NFS, GT and even Dirt would definitely complete a session in 10 to 20 minutes or even less. 

If I only had 10-15 minutes, I honestly wouldn't even bother playing a console game because by the time you have it up and running, you've wasted quite a bit of time. I would just go for a pretty easy but fun mobile game like Clash Royale. Easy to get multiple matches in during the brief period you have