Register Now
Sharon

How many controllers do you have?

I've got two pro controllers, one Zelda wired controller, and the joycons that came with the Switch. For a while there I considered buying another set of joy cons but then the pandemic happened and we started working remotely so I no longer had my work friends to play with during break times. 

How many Nintendo Switch controllers do you have? 

At the moment I have one wired third-party controller for my Nintendo Switch and they official joy-cons that I got with the Nintendo Switch when it was purchased. My third-party controller is a newer one that I got on offer a few weeks ago due to my current controller having a lot of stick drift. Unfortunately, my official joy cons also have stick drift, and I would love to be able to replace those but at the moment, I haven't been able to get around to it. 

Outside of my two Xbox controllers which I use on PC, I do have a Nintendo controller for my Switch (got it Friday when my brother visited). I do also have a mobile controller for my Note 20 Ultra but I don't even game on my phone all that much. If I play any mobile games, it's on my iPad.

Honestly not sure. I have a couple Xbox One controllers from Microsoft, a couple Xbox One controllers from PowerA and a slew of other controllers for other consoles. I can't be bothered to count them all, but I got some for the N64, PS1, PS2, 360, PC, NES, SNES, Saturn, etc. 

They're all quite different. NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, PlayStation, Atari 2600, etc. None of those are even remotely similar. And those are the majority of the systems I play. I do also have an Xbox One, every PS console minus the Vita, and odds and ends of some other random systems. The only confusion I can see of anyone having would be the PS5 and Xbox controllers. I still say the PS5 controller looks like a PlayStation fucked an Xbox.

I currently have a Power A controller that works well, plus it was much cheaper than a Pro controller. I also have the Hori Sonic Split Pad Pro for my Switch and they're way better than the Joycons IMO. I rarely use the Joycons, between being afraid that mine are going to get stick drift, the buttons are too tiny and they just don't feel right in my hands. That's just for my Switch, I currently have two controllers for my SNES, two for my Gamecube, two for my NES, two for my N64, and just the touch pad for my WiiU. That's just my Nintendo consoles though!

I have one pro controller, one other controller, and 4 of joycons. 🙂 I noticed one of my set of joycons quit working, and apparently this happens frequently. My friend's brother sent his back to nintendo and got them fixed, but in my opinion they didn't last long. This could be due to usage from kids.