Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be choosing a room filled with light or a room that is in complete darkness?

It's like saying, would you like to be on the dark side or the light side 😛 

I do not minde being in the dark more then in the light, however used to being in the light more then in the dark. Watching films in the dark is always in the dark. 

Both. We need both. At least I do. Let the light in because it represents life. Light has an impact on our moods. You can even see it in the behavior of animals. We all need light despite whatever mood. And respecting light depends on where you are. When I wake up and see the light blasting outside I get tired and hostile. If I'm on vacation, I wake up as soon as the rays are out and enjoy it till the rays recede. I love cloudy weather. My energy levels are higher then. 

So being in a room, it all depends. I prefer big windows and light. But years of hangovers, you bet I prefer the dark. Hmmm...Light of life or dark inner philosophy. Hmmm...I need both. I need balance as does everyone despite what they say. 

Filled with light. I tend to have lights on at night anyways. I like to read, write, clean, so I need to be able to see what I'm doing. I have a lavender scented eyepad I use to cover my eyes so even if the lights are on, my eyes are closed to darkness. 

On 10/12/2021 at 6:17 AM, Empire said:

It's like saying, would you like to be on the dark side or the light side 😛 

I do not minde being in the dark more then in the light, however used to being in the light more then in the dark. Watching films in the dark is always in the dark. 

At night, I tend to like the darkness in my house - it helps me to sleep extremely well.