Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather be a millionaire or live in the world of Harry Potter?

12 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

Be a millionaire & live in this world. While the Harry Potter world is enticing, I’m quite used to this one. However, I can see how using magic to create a million dollars, not to mention unlimited money, would have its rewards.

Fair play - I just like the concept of a world with magic. I'd be conjuring dragons and stuff like that.

If it's just magic and not all the Hogwarts, Dumbledore, and Voldemort shit, then I'm all for the magic. If I have to live in that world though, then I'll take the money. I hate Harry Potter. So if I can cut all that out of the scenario, and just have those kind of magic powers, then I'm all in.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:00 PM, Shagger said:

I'd live in the world of Harry Potter then dedicate my time to perfecting my "make money" spell until I'm a millionaire. Don't look at me and think "You can't have your cake and eat it." That's a stupid expression anyway, why else would I want my cake if I wasn't gonna eat it?

Exactly - I could traverse the world in a few minutes with magic instead of connecting flights which sometimes can be delayed for extended periods.

Be a millionaire definitely. Just being in the Harry Potter world would be pretty useless. You might end up being a normal person or someone that attends Hogwarts but is pretty "ordinary". Might as well just take the money in this world and enjoy it.

On 1/3/2022 at 4:02 PM, Darth said:

Be a millionaire definitely. Just being in the Harry Potter world would be pretty useless. You might end up being a normal person or someone that attends Hogwarts but is pretty "ordinary". Might as well just take the money in this world and enjoy it.

Just use the magic to get a million dollars - simple. But then again, what holds weight in the real world probably doesn't apply in the Harry Potter world.

Was there a spell to get a million dollars though? I guess you could use some magic to manipulate the world around you to get your hands on some money. But then again, you might not be able to even use the magic. You could just be a civilian in the HP world.

On 2/13/2022 at 8:07 AM, Darth said:

Was there a spell to get a million dollars though? I guess you could use some magic to manipulate the world around you to get your hands on some money. But then again, you might not be able to even use the magic. You could just be a civilian in the HP world.

Well, you do have a point there...now that I think about it, that would totally suck.