Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Have three kids and no money, or no kids with three million dollars?

It's a complex question indeed, i live having kids and at same time love wealth. My parents gave birth to me, without being wealthy, but with time, they achieved their aim, it doesn't mean, I can't afford their bills, it will even make me working so hard. But I wouldn't have kids when I have no money with me. I choose none please. 

On 10/7/2021 at 5:43 AM, killamch89 said:

Definitely the latter - kids are an expense and when you have no money, the kids will make it feel like you're in debt. Which one would you pick and why?

Since it's 3 kids against 3 million dollars, I can't say no to the money, so let's split it. I'd just have 1 kid with 1 million dollars 😂

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Very funny man, who will dash you a million dollar or in your own local currency for you to have just omw kid, you'll be given a tricky tasks just as the thread implies. 

Whoever that's going to give it to me, I'm very open to taking it in any currencies but dollars 💵 would be my favorite pick 😉

On 4/25/2022 at 6:48 PM, Heatman said:

Whoever that's going to give it to me, I'm very open to taking it in any currencies but dollars 💵 would be my favorite pick 😉

xD, keep dreaming man, when you wake up you'll see money beside you which is for the task of having a single kid. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, keep dreaming man, when you wake up you'll see money beside you which is for the task of having a single kid. 

There no harm in dreaming big man, Dan The Man might wake one day and decide to give me a million bucks 😂...

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

There no harm in dreaming big man, Dan The Man might wake one day and decide to give me a million bucks 😂...

😛, Keep the dream high, even Admin is looking for more money. Maybe he can get one from you to help expand VGR lol. To be frank, nothing wrong having big dreams. 

I wouldn't choose any either, I rather work harder , make smart investment choices, get married and give birth to two beautiful kids. Money isn't every thing compared to the joy that comes from family and been around the ones you love most. 

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I wouldn't choose any either, I rather work harder , make smart investment choices, get married and give birth to two beautiful kids. Money isn't every thing compared to the joy that comes from family and been around the ones you love most. 

Menh, there so many people with different preferences in the world. I know at least 3 different people that are not open to having kids in their lives. They say that kids are messy and they can't deal with them. I was shocked hearing that because at one point in their lives, they were babies/kids. 

On 6/27/2022 at 7:38 PM, Heatman said:

Menh, there so many people with different preferences in the world. I know at least 3 different people that are not open to having kids in their lives. They say that kids are messy and they can't deal with them. I was shocked hearing that because at one point in their lives, they were babies/kids. 

I don't care what others think, as long as what I wanna do doesn't break the law and brings me true happiness that's what I am sticking to. I love kids and I would like to have mine somebody married to the love of my life.

On 6/27/2022 at 1:38 PM, Heatman said:

To be fair, having kids without any planning for their future is very irresponsible and that's why we see lots of kids growing up in broken homes nowadays. I want to have kids someday but not when my life isn't completely stable as I don't want my kid going through the same things I did growing up.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, having kids without any planning for their future is very irresponsible and that's why we see lots of kids growing up in broken homes nowadays. I want to have kids someday but not when my life isn't completely stable as I don't want my kid going through the same things I did growing up.

That's true mate, if people can avoid unnecessary sex I think they wouldn't get pregnant and have to bring kids into this world without much preparation.