Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Have three kids and no money, or no kids with three million dollars?

Not a huge fan of kids so this one was a pretty easy one for me. Would happily enjoy the three million dollars that I would only have to spend on myself and potentially a close loved one. And having three kids with no money is not at all a good thing. This question might have been good the other way around, to be honest.

On 10/11/2021 at 12:32 PM, Darth said:

Not a huge fan of kids so this one was a pretty easy one for me. Would happily enjoy the three million dollars that I would only have to spend on myself and potentially a close loved one. And having three kids with no money is not at all a good thing. This question might have been good the other way around, to be honest.

Kids are an expense - extremely costly expense at that and being broke with 3 kids is a nightmare.

13 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

I'm already child-free by choice so this is an easy one. I rather have no kids. It's not about the money. I like my life the way it is with furbabies. It's hard to raise a kid back then & more so now.

So true - it's such a crazy world out there and it just gets worse every day. Unless I can afford to homeschool my kids, there's no way I'd send them to regular school. Too much brainwashing and the traditional education system is turning the kids into slaves instead of free thinking individuals.

If you had 3 kids and absolutely no money they would starve to death or be taken by some agency, so then you would have no kids and no money. Nowdays it is like that. If you had 2 kids and $1000,000 you could give both of them a decent life. Or then again Three million dollars and no kids. I could purchase whatever I desire.

On 10/20/2021 at 7:39 AM, ZandraJoi said:

I'm already child-free by choice so this is an easy one. I rather have no kids. It's not about the money. I like my life the way it is with furbabies. It's hard to raise a kid back then & more so now.

@killamch89 I'd homeschool if I had my own kids too. They can learn the real history & life lessons without it being one sided.

Agreed. 
I'm already child-free by choice. 
I have great respect for parents but I could never be one. I am not fit to be a parent. 
So yeah I will take the three million.

I would also homeschool if I had kids. The school system in the US is a joke. 

On 2/24/2022 at 11:19 PM, Altair said:

Agreed. 
I'm already child-free by choice. 
I have great respect for parents but I could never be one. I am not fit to be a parent. 
So yeah I will take the three million.

I would also homeschool if I had kids. The school system in the US is a joke. 

I 100% agree with what you said! While I don't mind taking care of people, it's different when it's a 24/7 job & all your responsibility. So much headache & heartache.

If I could go back, I would wish my parents homeschooled me. I learned more AFTER I graduated. Plus there's more one on one care so I feel the child learns better.