Register Now
StaceyPowers

What countries are the worst for gamers?

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Its hard to believe that the Chinese country is ontop restricting gamers enjoying the beauty of video games. They've been known for halting operations of what's beneficial another is notably 'Cryptocurrency. 

They've been excessive in their limitation of kids playing videogames which is something like 3 hours per week. We even have a whole thread on it in the gaming news.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

You can go on creating a new thread for this, why China are restricting children from having fun around video games just three hours in a whole week. 

We already have one - it's in the gaming news thread but it hasn't been updated in about a month.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

We already have one - it's in the gaming news thread but it hasn't been updated in about a month.

Maybe we start discussion about how the Chinese government are simply restricting children having some good time playing video games. Do you want to go on sharing such discussion with me there? 

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Here's the topic thread:

I've renewed that topic, you can go there to support the post if you wish. 

I simply don't like the decision the Chinese government took to restrict children to just a few hours every week in gaming, where as movies are open for unrestricted hours. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I've renewed that topic, you can go there to support the post if you wish. 

I simply don't like the decision the Chinese government took to restrict children to just a few hours every week in gaming, where as movies are open for unrestricted hours. 

According to their government, they've noticed a gaming addiction amongst their young people so they wanted to correct it by using ultra intrusive facial recognition technology to point them and ensure that they abided by the strict guidelines.

On 10/9/2021 at 10:44 PM, killamch89 said:

They've been excessive in their limitation of kids playing videogames which is something like 3 hours per week. We even have a whole thread on it in the gaming news.

I heard this news earlier in another online gaming community, its sad that the Chinese government have reduced the fun time of the kids to something minimal instead allowing similar entertainment in 'movies. 

1. North Korea - obviously no access to any foreign product or service
  2. China - Due to recent restrictions on gaming
  3. Germany - You may not know this but germany has a history of censoring or banning a lot of games
  4. United Arab Emirates
  5. Saudi Arabia

In my experience Brazillians are some of the worst video game players. This is probably because Brazil has a budding PC market, so there is an influx of new gamers that haven't been training on modern video games for the last decade or two.

Obviously they would have equivalent potential, but as a whole there are probably very few "pro" Brazillian gamers.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

According to their government, they've noticed a gaming addiction amongst their young people so they wanted to correct it by using ultra intrusive facial recognition technology to point them and ensure that they abided by the strict guidelines.

Hmm, this one us really serious in Chinese country. They simply want to reduce the addiction its citizens have formed around gaming which is making some of them lazy to do other tasks.