Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is gaming your favorite form of entertainment?

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I'll say 100% from the bottom of my heart, gaming have been my number entertainment choice since I was a child till date. I love to be part of the action, that's why I play games to control the characters or players of the VR. 

It also allows you to live out certain fantasies that would be possible in real life.

Yes it is currently. But it wasn't always so. 10 years ago gaming was at the periphery for me, I was barely playing anything at all. My primary form of entertainment were TV series between 2005-2013. Gaming slowly started to pick back up after that.

I agree to a point since it does take hours and more hours up when you ahve nothing else to do 😛 But it's nice to seat back and watch a film and feel asleep. Gaming can be boring after a while you know, depends on what games you are doing. 

Tough to say really because I also enjoy watching TV shows and movies. If I had to really think about it, I would much rather give up gaming than never being able to watch a TV show or movie again. That probably helps answer the question so I guess TV shows and movies are my favourite form of entertainment instead.